• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling my extra gongys!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd really love to buy some, but you haven't answered any of my questions...

Do you know how to ship live mantises? Have you sent the orders for the ~$200 already ordered?

Are you set up for paypal?

Could you PM me some tangible contact info like a phone number?

Would you take payments like a check or Postal Money Order at your home or work address?

Thanks,

Grant

Awaiting reply as far as paypal address and total.

listen me and my friend are wondering what happened we paid you for 38 idolos your supose to have sent mine out today over night but this was around 1pm i never recieved a conformation can you please let us know whats going on thanks?

Last edited by a moderator:
listen me and my friend are wondering what happened we paid you for 38 idolos your supose to have sent mine out today over night but this was around 1pm i never recieved a conformation can you please let us know whats going on thanks?
He has been replying to my PM's. I let him know you're trying to reach him. I just sent him payment as well. <_<

you bought 38? He said is his offer that he was offering around 20 of each species

No reply even though he was on earlier when I sent the last PM asking him to contact Chrisp and ismart. I really hope I was not scammed as well. If you bought 38 then I know we are screwed since he said he didn't have that many.

Uh, Chris...could you stop quoting my posts when you are replying to IndyColts?

It looks like you are directing your questions at ME!!!

No reply even though he was on earlier when I sent the last PM asking him to contact Chrisp and ismart. I really hope I was not scammed as well. If you bought 38 then I know we are screwed since he said he didn't have that many.
That's what I'm beginning to think. <_<

Should have asked him what school and contacted someone from the school who would know if he was selling mantids

When i private messaged him yesterday he told me he had more than 20 for sale. If i don't receive them by friday i'm going to file a dispute with paypal. Hopefully this guy will come through.

When i private messaged him yesterday he told me he had more than 20 for sale. If i don't receive them by friday i'm going to file a dispute with paypal. Hopefully this guy will come through.
how many did you buy?

I'd really love to buy some, but you haven't answered any of my questions...Do you know how to ship live mantises? Have you sent the orders for the ~$200 already ordered?

Are you set up for paypal?

Could you PM me some tangible contact info like a phone number?

Would you take payments like a check or Postal Money Order at your home or work address?

Thanks,

Grant
My God, Grant! What's wrong with you? This man is trying to help out poor school kids get computers (though he is probably paying about $200 - $250/computer higher than the going rate for refurbished machines), he has a child who is still fast asleep at 1000hrs and who, though tiny, cares for these desirable mantids, no doubt monitors their ambient and basking temps and builds a fort around them to protect them. Don't most mantis keepers with kids do this? And of course he can't give us details of where he got them. I understand that there is all sorts of international intrigue surrounding the sale and purchase of these insects, and who wants the Surete on their doorstep, if they can avoid it? If he bought these as F1 nymphs, then he is quite likely selling them at a loss, anyway, and think how many ooths he would have had to purchase to have this many nymphs for sale as extras, and all this without any organization to help him with species that many consider more appropriate for those with a lot of experience. You should be praising him, not asking mean questions. Besides. he has just established a PayPal account which proves that he must be honest. Can't PayPal arrest him or something if he refuses restitution?

I wonder what a Styrofoam nymph looks like? Pretty bright and white, I should think!

I'm sorry. I can feel a coughing attack coming on. Why do you west coast snobs hate the Colts? :D

He said he was going to pm a tracking number bout 9pm its now 12:30 nothing he gave me a address dont know if its real but I have a family member in the area he claims to live who owns the sanitation company of half that state I really would hate to have him sent there he seemed nice and has kids too but I will if I dont get my 38 lil nymps from him by tomarrow as he said it all went fine noworries and will send tracking number a bit later he was busy well he said no worrys lol Im worried this doesnt happen on this forum!! were all great people here

He said he was going to pm a tracking number bout 9pm its now 12:30 nothing he gave me a address dont know if its real but I have a family member in the area he claims to live who owns the sanitation company of half that state I really would hate to have him sent there he seemed nice and has kids too but I will if I dont get my 38 lil nymps from him by tomarrow as he said it all went fine noworries and will send tracking number a bit later he was busy well he said no worrys lol Im worried this doesnt happen on this forum!! were all great people here
Very much so agreed most of the people ive met on here are really awsome so i hope everything gets resolved in a timely manner yu guys dont deserve that niether does anybody else good luck guys..!!

I can't believe I fell for this..............

It happens to us all Rick. I was scammed a few years back ($240!) along with a few other members.

Latest posts