Set-up photos?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That vine stuff is cool!
if you mean the stuff in my aquarium then its just long peices taken from the garage roof... its covered in the stuff up to 3 meters long :s

here is some of my other tanks I built:
P4193728.jpg

P4193729.jpg

reminds me to sort out those designs for whatshisface !

Nice tank!
thanks :) I was hoping to be able to find a way to produce them on bulk and sell them, but considering having this one made cost £18.00 just to have the pieces cut I'm not so sure... :S

but perhaps if I find a way to produce them cheaper who knows! (it does look really good)

It looks stackable, which I really like. I had no idea it cost that much to make. Hmm, I wonder how the entrepreneurs get things mass produced.

It looks stackable, which I really like. I had no idea it cost that much to make. Hmm, I wonder how the entrepreneurs get things mass produced.
well I had to pay the company to laser cut it hence the cost, I think if I had the tools at home it would be pretty cheap to produce.

they certainly stack side to side but the roof is ventilated so wouldnt really want to put another on top of it to be honest!

only a few quid per sheet, can make around 3 - 4 tanks with each sheet.

but I don't really have anywhere to put the tools(machinery?) or even know what tools to use!

and I lost my last laser in the clone wars

a cheap bandsaw might do or a fretsaw and i think the designs were meant for me, but it doesnt matter i have everythin covered, thanks anyways.

Here is part of my setup

P1010052.jpg

from buttom up

a natural aquarium setup with native fishes and plant

some of my deli-cups with nymphs of different species sitting on the tank

taro plants and grasses grow facing the sunlight as much as they can

few local mantis free ranging all over the plants to catch fly may fleet while feeding

P1010047.jpg

the right side, the one meter big cage with branches is ready for the idolomatis yet to come

Here are some current photos. My old photos are down.

mantids425.jpg

mantids426.jpg

What's in the "pond" Rick? Turtles?
Pond? I have a uromastyx in the large tank. You can see him in the first pic. There is a 3 toed box turtle in the rubbermaid tub.

What room do you guys put your mantises/animals/creatures in?
Mine is actually the dining room. Once we move I hope to have a room all to myself for all my stuff.

I keep all mine in our one and only spare bedroom.

Ideally I want to get a large enough Bug Shed set-up in our garden.

I'm fed up of finding the occasional Cricket running over the bathroom floor :lol: