Set-up photos?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's pretty simple right now :) The hardest part is keeping the crickets from escaping! They can squeeze through such small spots!

It looks stackable, which I really like. I had no idea it cost that much to make. Hmm, I wonder how the entrepreneurs get things mass produced.
A little place called China. ;)
Little? You call China little?! :lol: The Chinese army outnumbers ours at LEAST 2 to 1! :shock: They are the most populus(?) country in the world! They aint tiny mate! :lol:

It looks stackable, which I really like. I had no idea it cost that much to make. Hmm, I wonder how the entrepreneurs get things mass produced.
A little place called China. ;)
Little? You call China little?! :lol: The Chinese army outnumbers ours at LEAST 2 to 1! :shock: They are the most populus(?) country in the world! They aint tiny mate! :lol:
Yeah but the people are :p :lol:

my little setup

me and my bro (Sufistic) built this just now

setup01.jpg

Yeah Asa, that's tape attached to the edges of the mesh on top. I make a few holes on the lid and then tape the edges so that the mesh stays. Don't worry the mantids are not affected by them.

More photos...

setup02.jpg

setup03.jpg

setup04.jpg

setup05.jpg

setup06.jpg