Some of my guns

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense but this many guns kinda freaks me out...
Then go look at a different thread. It isn't like the subject matter was a secret when you chose to look at this one. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Sig P226 Navy. My SIG P226 is close to 20 years old now. It's not nearly as pretty but still going strong.

Like the Springfield too. Cocked and locked. Learned off of the single-action, semi-auto 1911 platform, so it will always hold a special place...
Thanks. The 1911 was the first gun I bought for myself and it turned out to be a great one.

I have to say Im a bit jumpy around all those little toys too. Let's bring out the big boys now.

Derringer.jpg

This post reminds me of a old adage "grab you knives grab your guns we're off to fight the holy ones" Ha-ha!

I'm strongly thinking of getting some type of shotty for piece of mind and to have an equalizer to protect my family, any suggestions on a type/model thats easy to obtain?

This post reminds me of a old adage "grab you knives grab your guns we're off to fight the holy ones" Ha-ha!

I'm strongly thinking of getting some type of shotty for piece of mind and to have an equalizer to protect my family, any suggestions on a type/model thats easy to obtain?
Mossberg 500 or Remington 870 set the standard. Both are reasonably priced, absolutely reliable and are well supported by aftermarket vendors to customize them to your needs.

Shotguns would be my choice for home protection, less risk of killing somone in other rooms or even the house next door. 20ga. pistol grip all the way up to the big boys.

That video cracked me up so bad I had to share it, but yeah I'll look into a Remington, I'm thinking a nine ball scatter shot so aim isn't and issue so much or is that a bad Idea?

Your right about the friendly fire Michael, don't want to shoot a home invader and accidentally kill a neighbor but a hand gun does seem more practical for defense in a house or small area though?

Now Tony is ready with fire power! That's what I like, lot of bullets, the derringer is what my hubby wants, first he wanted the 40 glock, I got him that and now he wants one of those..... :gun_bandana:

Sorry but you cant fit 20,000 rounds of ammo in a single pic, lol. I guess i will just show a few of my guns.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts