Some of my guns

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jrh3.... I love that you sleep with your guns. No better place for them. Lol
I actually had to go around to different rooms in my house lol. I keep them spaced out. Oh yeah alot can go on in the bed when there are guns involved, haha.

Your bottom AR in the first pic, is that an M4? And the bottom sub looks like a custom AK74u(?) :)
It is a dpms panther ar15 yeah M4 style w/ Threaded Barrel. The AK47 is a custom with Nodak Spud Reciever. Its a AMD-65 style.

on the ar i have a truglo red dot, too cheap to buy a eotech, lol. the ak it just iron, and my glock and other pistols i always run truglo tfo, they are the best.
When you do upgrade go Aimpoint. I used Aimpoints in the military and went Eotech as a civilian and don't really care for it much.

i will look into the aimpoints, my next job is the 300 blackout upper for my ar

:innocent: :detective: :shuriken: :tt2: ok, time for all you gun lovers to pass them over here for inspection..... boom!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fill out your form 4 yet? :ph34r:
not yet, dont need it until i silence it, the 300 blackout is so slowthat when you suppress it all you hear is basically the action and a small ffffffttthhhh.

not yet, dont need it until i silence it, the 300 blackout is so slowthat when you suppress it all you hear is basically the action and a small ffffffttthhhh.
A 300 BLK upper without a short barrel and can is blasphemy. :lol:

in alabama all we have to do is pay a few hundred bucksto get a stamp then done deal.

Lol we have ARs. Just... Modified lol
u15.jpg

lol

Latest posts