Some of my guns

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now Tony is ready with fire power! That's what I like, lot of bullets, the derringer is what my hubby wants, first he wanted the 40 glock, I got him that and now he wants one of those..... :gun_bandana:
I don't blame him. Everyday carry for a medium to full size pistol isn't exactly comfortable—at least not for me. It's much more convenient to slip a mouse gun in the pocket and be on your way. Also more likely to leave the big clunker at home. For carrying a full sized auto around the house or for those things that go bump in the night, check out the CSM throw over holster: http://www.csmgear.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=throwoverholster&cat=4&page=1&search=&since=&status=&title= . Hope it's okay to link to a product.

Your bottom AR in the first pic, is that an M4? And the bottom sub looks like a custom AK74u(?) :)
Andrew, have you been playing too much Call of Duty? ;) Just kidding...

The closest I've come to an AK-74 was a Romanian SAR-2 semi-auto from the late 90's.

Do a search for Jim Fuller of Rifle Dynamics. When it comes to AK's, his are regarded as some of the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
so i figured what the heck lets go buy some guns and ended up with a tactical 12 ga. and a semi auto .22,

working on a sbr fully integrated suppressed AR 15. daniel defense when the stamp comes in.

IMG_20130719_125345_947_zps405526d9.jpg

Latest posts