SSimsswiSS

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve sent 2 of the healthiest Orchids when my husband contacted him for a present for my Birthday. So Thank you Steve!

I ordered a ooth and it was promptly sent 2 day priority, well packaged, and arrived safely. He even sent a extra ooth as well, couldn't ask for better service. Many thanks Steve.

Update: One of the ooths is currently hatching, so no issues there. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I also ordered an ooth, and instead of just one, I received two. Both look great. Shipping was prompt, and contents were packaged with care. Excellent service all around!

I ordered two miomantis paykulli ooths last week. I think it was shipped on last Friday (1/30/15). But the package just got here and wow! He sent me two more!

∞/100!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would definitely do business with Steve again. Fast shipping, fast to respond to questions, very reasonable price, and even included an extra ooth! Very happy with my purchase.

Great person to deal with, I ordered a Miomantis Paykulli ootheca from Steve and it came in fast and in great packaging, he also gave me an extra ootheca for free. Five stars :)

Got my end of the trade and I'm very happy! Very well packed and fast shipping. Its a pleasure doing business with SSimsswiSS.

Another great purchase! All the nymphs came alive and healthy, he even threw in two extra. The packing was very professional. Very happy with this seller and will keep buying/trading with him. A+++++++

Mikhail

I asked for one male Orchid mantis, because I decided I wanted to try and breed my two girls Azalea and Snowbell. Azalea in particular was calling, which I never saw Sakura do.

I got TWO BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY BOYS today in nicely sized containers. They had plenty of food for the trip but that only took about 24 hours - even though SSimsswiSS was in Los Angeles and I'm in Pennsylvania - and the box was packed very nicely.

I will absolutely do business with him again.

Latest posts