Stercore Ghost Turns Green, Stali Pics, More!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
look at the green on her!!

7839403730_f76097a4e7_z.jpg

7839403528_092b2b2808_z.jpg

L5 male stali

7839412008_4636f07d5f_z.jpg

7839409788_e4e5e44aaf_z.jpg

cool color male ghost

7839412134_1a8e879390_z.jpg

Why is everyone so hyped on green female ghosts? That green isnt that vivid, and, in my opinion, far less impressive than the black w/ red accent females that are even more infrequently encountered

I used to have a huge skull collection, and a bunch of tarantulas, scorpions and mantids in EtOH in jars. However, the bugs lose coloration in the alcohol and look dull, so I tossed them all, and have never gotten into pinning dead mantids yet

PTjvo.jpg

Might as well post mine too. she's so green she's almost blue pic doesn't do it justice other than it's wing pattern

thanks =) I'm about to start mating her tomorrow.
separate her from the male immediately after they finish. my female ghost was never cannibalistic until the very moment she was mated lol. All I have left of the male is his wings and hopefully some of his offspring in the near future.

separate her from the male immediately after they finish. my female ghost was never cannibalistic until the very moment she was mated lol. All I have left of the male is his wings and hopefully some of his offspring in the near future.
oh yeah I know I do it just in case. my male already mated with my brown female. I just had to wait for this green one to reach maturity. I'm really sorry to hear about your poor male =(

Latest posts