Tadpole Progression Log

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in love with this toads and I have just got one from a guy who wanted to help me with my firebelly breeding project , they are not imported anymore here :( , with some luck eventually I will get some more they live for 20 years I have good expectations

Last edited by a moderator:
here r a few pics of spaz shedding his skin

spazshed1.jpg

spazshed2.jpg

spazshed3.jpg

spazshed4.jpg

and time for a tadpole anatomy quiz!!!

label structures A-G please:

tadpoleanatomy1.jpg

tadpoleanatomy2.jpg

tadpoleanatomy3.jpg

tadpoleanatomy4.jpg

Why? U want a few? They'd have to be shipped express in a ventilated box and be labeled fragile and stuff

If I have too many toadlets I may be able to ship a few out

And I'm working on my own care sheet for u zeth
Very generous, but no - just curious. That's too long-term of a commitment, and I'm way too flaky. I was just curious how it would work.

I really like this post you sould write an article and make it pdf I would love to help you if you want!

well i declared war and won!!!

when i got aquatic plants, there were snail eggs on them (didnt know this at first)

and snails infested the tadpola cage (snails are BAD for the tads, they can eat tiny baby tads, eat all their food and carry parasites)

so i removed the tads to a small container and poured the old water into the toilet

when i flushed the toilet, those mother #*@%ing snails stuck to the toilet bowl! so i had to bleach them to kill them

but the tads r good and healthy now B)

Latest posts