Tadpole Progression Log

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here r the largest tads next to a quarter:

tadpolesize.jpg

Great thread Alex! Keep up the good work! Hope you see some legs on them soon.

few recent pics

cleaned out the tank AGAIN last night and snapped a quite crappy yet effective pic of how many tadpoles i own

yes, all the dark brown/black stuff is tads and they like to group up in the corners

alltads.jpg

few closeups

tad1.jpg

tad2.jpg

biggest tad sporting its back legs:

tadwithlegs1.jpg

here is the cutey next to a quarter

tadwithlegs3.jpg

enjoy :)

That spiral gut, it's crazy looking! I've never seen anything like that on a tadpole before, any species I've encountered locally in the wild has been more or less pitch black. Well, now I know where the inspiration for this pokemon came from...

poliwag.jpg

My 5 yr old brother went with me to the pet store today, and he wanted a bearded dragon. After being denied that as well as geckos, he got teared up. I was thinking about firebellies, and would they be an easy-enough-to-care-for pet that my brother could care for him? Of course, I could keep them if he can't;).

My 5 yr old brother went with me to the pet store today, and he wanted a bearded dragon. After being denied that as well as geckos, he got teared up. I was thinking about firebellies, and would they be an easy-enough-to-care-for pet that my brother could care for him? Of course, I could keep them if he can't;).
Firebellies r easy little toads

Just make sure he handles them gently if at all and washed his hands after handling them or the stuff in the cage as they r mildly toxic ;)

Latest posts