Tadpole Progression Log

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow im really exited with those last pics, hope they are doing fine! I have hungreds of tadpoles now, I wonder how many tadopoles per gallon are you keeping?

Thank you very much thta will be usefull to distribute them in a rack
Careful! Undercrowding is just as bad as overcrowding

They r naturally gregarious and in too sparse of a population density they may not eat properly and the water could foul up quicker when food isn't eaten

I've seen it with wood frogs, not a good situation :eek:

I´ve putted 30 per 4 litres and they are eating fine, lettuce and boiled spinach

I´ve putted 30 per 4 litres and they are eating fine, lettuce and boiled spinach
good, sounds abt right

when they eat lots of veggies their poo eventually turns green :D

i have wayyyy too many, gonna leave the youngest tads in the adult cage (many will be eaten but it would happen in the wild too) and i gotta move the biggest non toadlet tads into a fishbowl to use the big tad cage as a toadlet cage

so much to do, so little time...

couple more cute pics

7087823953_b116c6f679.jpg

i have named all of them Telemakhos, except this one, its name is Alexaeopatrankhamun :p :

6941751682_742d42d5ae.jpg

7087824135_b609202a80.jpg

sadly, they r very susectible to drying out :(

6941751814_6330cc5f38.jpg

stupid carotene dust!!

6941751942_dbedcf0f23.jpg

they look great, you think keeping them in small and short contained with small drilled holes and moist kitchen paper will work to keep them alive until they grow?