Tadpole Progression Log

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
few pics from today :wub:

6957177710_13d4a15996.jpg

7103247789_e58170cc0e.jpg

7103247857_2ba5c71efe.jpg

7103247943_cae676d8d4.jpg

enjoy :D

my female died from unexplicable reasons, temperature was ok, she eat fine yesterday, clean watter im sad:(

That may be possible since the male was in the same tank and he is just fine

not sure

if i can find a good way of shipping them some forum members would love them! i gotta go feed them later :D
People would probably pay more for captive born than wild caught fire bellied toads. They have a higher survival rate.

Last edited by a moderator:
But how do I prove they r captive bred??
You have the proof right here in all your pics. Just advertise them as such and if someone wants proof send them pics of the egg mass, tadpoles, etc. You could probably sell them over at Fauna Classifieds. That's where I sell all my box turtle hatchlings.

You have the proof right here in all your pics. Just advertise them as such and if someone wants proof send them pics of the egg mass, tadpoles, etc. You could probably sell them over at Fauna Classifieds. That's where I sell all my box turtle hatchlings.
cool :D

i want a box turtle :( they r soooo cute!!

some toadlets have orangey bellies now :wub:

will take pics later

the toad lamp went out yesterday and they all think there's an apacolypse :lol:

cool :D

i want a box turtle :( they r soooo cute!!

some toadlets have orangey bellies now :wub:

will take pics later

the toad lamp went out yesterday and they all think there's an apacolypse :lol:
The toadlets are soooo cute!! Did the one in the last pic eat a mantis? Also I have a box turtle.