Trans-Am

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ordered a mendica and a desiccata from him a couple of weeks ago. all went smoothly and quickly. Clear quick communication quick shipment will buy again.

Trans Am and I arranged another trade, and he shipped his part of the deal on Monday. The package arrived today, and all mantises are alive and look good. He included some extras/surprises.

I picked up some Heterochaeta's from him today, very knowledgeable and to the point, also an incredible collection of species. I would buy from him again.

Another flawless transaction....sorry it is a couple weeks late.

first time I have not done business in person....but Chris shipped the female ghost promptly. my workplace doe not accept mail on weekends (Idid not know this) so the package that was scheduled for delivery Saturday at my work turned into a tuesday delivery because of the labor-day weekend.

none the less she arrived perky and alert (and alive!) and I have been fattening her up for breeding this weekend with my male.

as always Chris rocks

I just completed another transaction with Trans-Am, everything went perfectly. Once again I was able to get a hard to find species for a low price. I will definitely be buying from him again in the future.

Thanks Dude!

Received a sub adult cryptic mantis and a double shield mantis ooth. Another prompt, well packaged quick to arrive package. Will buy again. Five stars

I got 6 idolomantis diabolica from him and arrive in perfect condition and he put an extra mantis not sure which sp. but still a beauty, thank you Trans-Am. Will be doing business again with him.

Trans-Am sent me six late-instar Creos, all packed very well! Each was in its own individual cup, all inside of a foam cooler box with a heat pack. He cares very well for his insects! He also offered advice on enclosures for the Creos.

Highly recommended breeder. Hope to do business with him again.

Thanks Trans-Am!

I got two pairs of Phyllocrania paradoxa, nicely packed and arrived quickly in great shape. One even molted en route and was fine. Lucky! Thanks, Trans-Am!

Latest posts