U.S. presidential election

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantida

Reaction score
Hm, well since this is probably the most interesting run for president in the history of the United States, I was wondering what you guys are thinking. Which party do you favor and who are you rooting for? Of course non-state citizens can voice your opinions also.

I personally favor the democratic party, and Obama. Second in line would be Clinton.

O-BAMA, O-BAMA, O-BAMA! THE best candidate by far, he is a spark of change when our country needs it most. A relitively young, black person is just what we need. Change. Period. Im voting for him and spreading the word everywhere i go with flyers and other stuff! We absolutely need him.

Hilary is probably my distant second...but her health care reform (and a few other things) would break the backs of many middle classers like me at this point in time. She's just more of the same with differt genitals.

Thats the way i think!

Republican. I just get filled with EWWW and whenever I hear or see Hillary.

All I can say so far. Still haven't decided who I like the most quite yet. Just anyone but Hillary.

'Course, I can't vote yet. >_<

Urgh.

O-BAMA, O-BAMA, O-BAMA! THE best candidate by far, he is a spark of change when our country needs it most. A relitively young, black person is just what we need. Change. Period. Im voting for him and spreading the word everywhere i go with flyers and other stuff! We absolutely need him. Hilary is probably my distant second...but her health care reform (and a few other things) would break the backs of many middle classers like me at this point in time. She's just more of the same with differt genitals.

Thats the way i think!
Yes! Obama seems like the best one so far in my opinion. :p But what kind of sets him back is the fact that he's only served 2 years in Senate, but for him to be recommended so much he probably is really good.

Republican. I just get filled with EWWW and whenever I hear or see Hillary. All I can say so far. Still haven't decided who I like the most quite yet. Just anyone but Hillary.

'Course, I can't vote yet. >_<

Urgh.
I think Clinton is okay. I like how she's gentle and everything, but you can only take the gentleness too far when you need to represent a country. Humans tend to think emotions mean you are weak. She's been getting sympathy and annoyance that night when she welled up tears. I kind of feel inbetweenish about that. Kind of sympathetic, kind of annoyed.

Anyone but Hillary, Obama, and Edwards.

I've heard that if Hillary Clinton gets elected she will socialize health care (like a "Universal Health Care" system" and people may have to pay 60% of their incomes to taxes to support this system. Is this true or does she have a different plan in mind? Also, does anyone know what Obama's idea is, cuz I dunno who I would want to vote for if I get around to voting, lol. I'm in pharmacy school and I just know that if I begin finally practicing pharmacy in 4 years, and I have to give 60% of my income to the government, that's not much incentive for me to even be a pharmacist, may as well go do whatever job I desire that fits a lower income bracket, if there's something I feel I may enjoy doing. Also, I've heard health care providers such as physicians and pharmacists get paid less in the system because the government pays them, and they pay less. What has everyone heard from the candidates?

hehe obama is the laziest peice of ###### ever!!! No offence... He was the govener of our state once and every time they asked him on an issue he would so " No comment" He would be horrible as a president! I like Huckabee!!!! To bad it lost :(

You republicanos no you have no shot, right? The general punlic associates rebulicans with GWB (were's the barfing emote...???), and that = bad for you. Sorry, it's true.

I have heard that only happend a few times robo. Hmph...you learn something new everyday. No offence, but indiana is exactly...well...you know! :rolleyes:

You republicanos no you have no shot, right? The general punlic associates rebulicans with GWB (were's the barfing emote...???), and that = bad for you. Sorry, it's true. I have heard that only happend a few times robo. Hmph...you learn something new everyday. No offence, but indiana is exactly...well...you know! :rolleyes:
I think you're wrong actually. I dont' consider myself a republican but I do find myself siding with the repub. candidates on isses like WOT, gun control, etc.

I've heard that if Hillary Clinton gets elected she will socialize health care (like a "Universal Health Care" system" and people may have to pay 60% of their incomes to taxes to support this system. Is this true or does she have a different plan in mind? Also, does anyone know what Obama's idea is, cuz I dunno who I would want to vote for if I get around to voting, lol. I'm in pharmacy school and I just know that if I begin finally practicing pharmacy in 4 years, and I have to give 60% of my income to the government, that's not much incentive for me to even be a pharmacist, may as well go do whatever job I desire that fits a lower income bracket, if there's something I feel I may enjoy doing. Also, I've heard health care providers such as physicians and pharmacists get paid less in the system because the government pays them, and they pay less. What has everyone heard from the candidates?
I don't know who I will support, but you can be sure it will be Republican. These guys have issues too, but they have it squared away in general, and they understand that the function of the government is to defend the republic, nothing else. Reagan actually referred to America as the republic. We need to lessen entitlement programs, government control (marijuana should be legal people) and hold on tightly to our guns. God, don't you want to be free?

Last edited by a moderator:
If the feds let me keep my guns and stay out of my business, I'm happy. So No Obama, No Clinton, and Edwards is a creep!

Latest posts