Vlodek

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purchased an adult male Ghost mantis (Phyllocrania paradoxa) from him. One of the nicest packaging I have ever received. As soon as I cut open the box, I knew the mantis would arrive safe. Would purchase from Vlodek again in the future.

Bought some Orchids from Vlodek and had a great experience! Lightning fast communication (even at obscenely late times of day!); excellent prices, interesting species, and healthy mantids; fast, carefully packaged shipping; and he even threw in a couple free H. majusculas! I'm looking forward to doing more business with him in the future and can't wait to see what he has next! THANKS!

I got some millipedes form Wlodek ,Great packing,communication and fast A+++

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, just wow!

Did my first transaction with Vlodek and I'm so glad I did! Communication was extremely fast and fluent, and package was shipped fast. Also, his packaging was great so all the nymphs made it. He was even generous to the point where I almost got twice the number of mantids I purchased! I'm really satisfied with this transaction and am hoping to buy from him again when he gets some cool bugs available :)

Edit : Just realized I counted the number of mantids wrong. lol Still got some freebies of unknown species (I'm guessing Hierodula) and an extra nymph of A. multicolor so i'm happy :)

I have purchased/sold Mantids with Wlodek several times. Just wanted to say He is one of the best! Which I think you all know of course >=)

Received my  majuscula today...with extras..fast shipping.. packed great..always a pleasure doing business..thank you !

Got my H. Majuscula nymphs and some interesting extras(coccoons) yesterday. Woke up this morning to some rather fuzzy, winged creatures fornicating in the container.  ;)

Great specimens.

Prompt with the shipping. 

A+!

Recently made a large order from Vlodek. Shipping took a while but it was worth it because everything came impeccably packaged and quite a bit of freebies were thrown in :)  Vlodek is a knowledgeable breeder and a great guy too! Highly recommended!

Great seller!! Answered all my questions and packaged and shipped them right away! Would definitely do business with him again!

Wlodek is the real deal! Trustworthy seller, knows his stuff, very nice to do business with.  An extra perk is that he only lives a few minutes from my house, and I didn’t have to deal with shipping. I got to see all his stock, and he has a lot!  Orchids, ghosts, tons of species, healthy and cared for! Definitely would do business with again! 

1CF29F61-183C-4D4E-A112-51D5C0140EC6.jpeg

I bought a couple of subadult male orchids from Vlodek. He is very good about responding to messages in a timely manner and seems to really care about his customer's satisfaction with the purchase...and the mantis's well being too. The package was well insulated with lots of crumbled newspaper cushioning all around the mantis's container to help minimize bumps.

Latest posts