Watching..

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even know that it was rare in the US. I just thought that it looks really cool! I too am going to try to get an ooth.
Good luck. Currently (as of early summer) only 3 people are breeding them. Be careful when buying this species because it will likely cost over 100 dollars just for the ooth. As for keeping the nymphs alive, you got a lot of work ahead of you. I'm not putting you down, just letting you know the risks. If you succeed, let me know :D

Good luck. Currently (as of early summer) only 3 people are breeding them. Be careful when buying this species because it will likely cost over 100 dollars just for the ooth. As for keeping the nymphs alive, you got a lot of work ahead of you. I'm not putting you down, just letting you know the risks. If you succeed, let me know :D
I only spend money from the mantids I sell, so this is going to take awhile. ;)

Why does it sound like a lion roaring and a scream at (6:20)? I am assuming the sounds were added in for dramatic effect, haha.

Last edited by a moderator: