What the best enclosures for a Mantis are

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad, I do think you could consolidate the videos into a single 8-10 min segment, while still giving the same info. Thanks for the share.

Not bad, I do think you could consolidate the videos into a single 8-10 min segment, while still giving the same info. Thanks for the share.
Thanks! I could probably have made the video only one part and only 8-10 minutes...but I just talk too much LOL! :D

I use Beta Fish Aquariums....last year I used sand for substrate and it worked well. Easy to clean, a plastic fork makes a great rake for raking up all the feeder bug parts.

http://www.walmart.c...c-Pets/10312983

These are also available at Petsmart...
Thanks for the info. Maybe I'll try that as a housing option one day.

P.S. Hey guys, sorry, I accidentally deleted the videos while I was trying to figure out how to delete my inbox (obviously I made a mistake and deleted a bunch of my videos :eek: ). I'll post a new version soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
RATS ! I had my buttered popcorn all ready; Nikki Mantis had a bowl of pinhead crickets and honey. 3D glasses were out too, just in case. Bummer :mad:

Latest posts