Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my order of Australian Giants from Yen. They were all there (9). He always packs so well and is generous with the over count as well. I hope he is feeling better from the recent bug. In the case of my order attention to detail as always, was quite evident. Long live Yen! What a guy.

Yen is awesome! Got my package yesterday from him Hierodula majuscula. Even a couple freebies!

Packaging was top-notch

Everyone was healthy & happy.

Thanks Yen!

A pleasure to do business with Yen, excellent communication, very helpful and even a free ootheca. Many thanks.

Ijust got a pair of shields from him and both are in good condition and packed well!

I know it sounds like a broken record, but in fact it is just the opposite. It is an unbroken record of prefect transactions with Yen Saw. I just received some of his latest Orchids and they were sent as requested as L-1s and by Priority. That is a risky thing, and there was a price to pay. I depended on Yen's excellent packing techniques and healthy stock and a 90% survival was achieved. He even threw in a free ooth of a "new to me" species. I love dealing with Mr. Consistency. Thanks Yen! :shifty:

As usually, the transaction is just perfect. The packing is lovely done, the mantids are healthy and well feeded... with some extras. Even the postman smiled at me. I would like juste once to complain about Yen but I can't :'(

Ho yes there is something very bad !!!! There is no chocolate in my package ;)

Thank you again Yen !

Picked up six L2 orchid mantises and one L1 Idolo from Yen today. I've only had them for 2-3 hours, but I love them already! They're small, but already very beautiful.

Thank you, Yen!

(Forgive the blurriness of the pictures. I don't have the best camera there is. The mantises are more beautiful in person!)

IMG_0082a.jpg

IMG_0147a.jpg

Just opened my package. Excellent packing. All orchids very alive and very active.

Would do business again with yen in a heartbeat. Also took the time to answer all of my questions.

Thanks again

I picked up my package at the post office (after a USPS snafu) late this afternoon. Yen did a wonderful job packing, and all the nymphs I ordered and the extras survived and appear to be very healthy.

Thank you very much!

next day shipping of my amazing new Hymenopus!!! All arrived in perfect health and are eating hydei and drinking as I type this! I will of course be a repeat customer, thanks Yen!!!

Best packaging EVER!!!! Wow! Bought just one little Orchid from Yen, who went to incredible lengths to package her in multiple containers as to keep her stable, that went above and beyond anything that I was expecting. Of couse, the mantis arrived healthy and happy, and cute as a button!! Thanks, Yen!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received a very well packed shipment of mantids from Yen! All are alive, and well! He even packed me a few surprise mantids! :) I'm very pleased with this transaction. I will be doing business with him again! Thanks Yen! Your the best!!! :)

Paul

just got my FREE prize from yen. packing was THE BEST YET! he gave me way more than he promised! buy from him!

I got a extra dead leaf when I bought three from him and all of them were in good condition and what not!

As a new member just learning about mantids,shipping and people to purchase from. Recieved my order from Yen a couple days ago and all 30 eating machines were happy and very healthy. I would say a good man to do business with. Thanks Kevin