Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my babies today. Beautiful little ones. Sent extras. Great person to purchase from. Will buy from again. Stays in contact and delivers super fast. Thanks. :)

Recieved 2 Gambian Ooths for the price of one. What a surprise. The ooths came very well packaged and arrived EARLY.

Yen is a fellow Texan and he's incredibly fast on replying to PMs.

POSITIVE!! will most definately do more business with Yen.

I just recieved 4 gambian ooths from Yen...and actually, he sold me 3 ooths for the price of 2...in the end, he surprised me with a 4th ooth! This guy is just full of surprises.. they all arrived in a timely fashion and well packaged.. Thank you YEN!

I did my very first order from the USA. So I´m really happy that I found Yen.

He was describing everything very detailed. I order a ooth from a texas unicorn mantis. Yen did deliver so fast and quickly, that I received the perfect packed package in only one week.

I really have to say that Yen is an absolut expert in everything he is doing.

He is an honest and reliable breeder. I´m sure this was not my last order from Yen.. :p

It´s great dealing with him...

Thank you so much..I´m really happy!!

Jan

Update: The unicorn mantis ooth hatched and I got 45 healthy and fantastic looking mantid babys..

Thank you Yen!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So here is also mine opinion about this fantastic guy and his amazing service.

Have you ever heard that package to Poland came in 3 days! I was more than schocked when he said he has sent me a package on Friday and I received it on Monday !!!?!?!? Even Yen couldn't believe how good he is :) Many thanks for additional ootheca and of course will deal with him again for sure.

Yen for a president! :)

I received two devils flower and one boxer mantis, both in excellent helath. Great follow up and help for a newbie (thats me) too!

Thank you, Yen! :) I just received Mexican Unicorn Mantis today form Yen, I just want to say you have excellent Customer Service!

You went above and beyond, They are VERY HEALTHY! I am new at this hobby & I am VERY impressed by Yen! He is a great guy to talk to & I'm learning a lot from the guy. I will be your customer for life & will definitely be trading or buying from you again. :) I highly recommend, Yen! :D

I’d like to thank Yen Saw for selling me some very healthy and wonderful Ghost and Texas Unicorn nymphs, they arrived in prefect shape and the packaging was splendid. Yen, the transaction was great and you were a pleasure to work with…especially since you had to deal with educating this newly fascinator collector, thanks again!

Lee

This guy is a beast, bar none. If you want the best mantids in the trade, and you can't wait to have them, go to this guy. Very knowledgeable, and always has things hatching out 'cuz he's got such a huge inventory. Will treat you like an individual and help you out with any concerns you have. Just got some D. lobata and an L1 Ghost from him, and they're doing great!

This is my 4th or 5th time buying nymphs from Yen and everything is wonderful as usual. Great packaging everyone is alive and all look great. I also think his prices are good and a lot of the time an extra or two are thrown in. I appreciate that so much. I know I will buy more from him.

I purchased 10 Ghost Nymphs from Yen and as usual they arrived quickly and in great shape. They are healthy and started eating upon arrival. Yen is my #1 choice when purchasing mantids from the forum.

Thanks again Yen,

Ed

My Gambian Spotted Eye ooth I purchased from Yen a month ago hatched out. All the nymphs are eating Hydei Fruit Flies and look healthy. Hope to do more business with Yen in the future.

Thanks,

Ed

I just purchased some P. wahlbergii nymphs from Yen saw, and my experience was thus: The package, though delayed from no fault of Yen's was well received with 2 extra L2s. The nymphs were active, well fed, and I have enjoyed every hour that I have had them with me. Yen was communicative and cordial the whole way through. I highly recommend Yen saw to all who would consider dealing with him.

Y.T.,

Manti-Rich

Just recieved 3 rd batch of Mantids from Yen, as always the nymphs

arrived fast, healthy and the usual freebie was there too.......always

a pleasure to do business with.

Just like to say a big thanks to yen for the P. Chlorophaea nymphs I orderd all arrived happy & healthy, including the extra one, all the way from Texas to the UK. :D

just got my Texas Unicorns today10+2 extra. as always perfect packaging and the usual bonus! couldn't be happier. :D

THANKS YEN my biggest mantis order EVER just came THANKS FOR THE EXTRAS!!!!!! Will buy from again! I'll be back lol

Latest posts