Awsome Mantis Video

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I downloaded that Jackson and now I get sound but no video. When I open it it says "error downloading codec"

Are you behind a firewall rick? A personal one like zonealarm or something? Sometimes that can interrupt the codecs downloading.

Dave

Good point. My router acts as a firewall. Maybe I should plug right into the modem instead and try to download em.

Looked like that was going to work but it still had an error downloading the codec.

I believe you need to install the divx codec for video, and that other one above for audio...

My download finished and works just fine. The only codec I have is Divx, too. It works in both Media Player and Winamp.

Where did you guys get that codec? I am trying everything to get this to work and still no luck!

Thank you Katie! I downloaded that and now it plays in WMP.

Came home from work after letting it dl all night. Wow what a cool video. Makes me wish I had a HD widescreen tv, but it looks great on the pc as well. I've got to see if I can find a small snake for my grandis now :twisted:

sweet video

only problem i had was the sound would go out every once in a while

but still SWEETNESS

thanks

The only thing i didnt like was that the 'foley artist' (sp?) went a bit over the top, too many crunching/slopping sound effects etc, other than that, was worth downloading.

Dave

sweet videoonly problem i had was the sound would go out every once in a while

but still SWEETNESS

thanks
yeah, a few times, it drops out for a minute... not sure why.

Once I got the sound to work it ran flawlessly for me. But yeah, the mantis slurping sounds were overboard.

Latest posts