Awsome Mantis Video

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's some brilliant footage there, and some cool effects like the morphing of the different mantids body parts :)

i didnt know about the mummification, perhaps back in the day the mantid tribes had those rituals and they were the ones that built the pyramids :wink:

Was watching it last night, the sound effects of the slopping when eating etc, still gets on my nerves... :lol:
lol i just finished watching, they must have an awsome microphone to get the slurping and crunching of its mouth! Amazing video
No doubt the sound effects were added in.

Absolutely, like i said when video first came up, the foley artist went a bit over the top (think i spelled that right). Sounds like he/she was eating a jelly into the mic... :lol:

:lol: it would be mushed cricket or sumin and put through a spaghetti making thing..

Thanks for posting the filter Ian.

I could break it up into a few smaller clips if needed, for those with slower connections. Just let me know.

wow, thats crazy. thats the same show i watched a couple of months ago that got me into mantids. I have it recorded on my cable box in high definition, and it looks so crazy.

Latest posts