Awsome Mantis Video

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anybody knows a good file host i could upload it, still got it on cd or a dvd somewhere, just dunno where to host. I want a host because i've made a couple of videos myself...

Well it could be edited/compressed a bit more but quality would suffer. I'll find the file and see what i can do about finding a host over next couple of days.

Looking at this it should be on early next month

TV Listings 1 to 5 of 5 You can check our Weekly TV schedule for other exciting Discovery.com programs.

network: The Science Channel

series: Alien Insect: Praying Mantis

episode: Alien Insect: Praying Mantis

rating: g

... NOV 03 2005 @ 06:00 PM. Alien Insect: Praying Mantis. Alien Insect: Praying Mantis. Worldwide there are 2,200 different species of this "catching hopper". ...

airing: — NOV 03 2005 @ 06:00 PM [ remind me ]

network: TLC

... NOV 03 2005 @ 06:00 PM. Alien Insect: Praying Mantis. Alien Insect: Praying Mantis. Worldwide there are 2,200 different species of this "catching hopper". ...

network: Discovery Kids

network: The Science Channel

rating: pg

... NOV 03 2005 @ 07:00 PM. NOV 10 2005 @ 12:00 PM. Alien Insect: Praying Mantis. Alien Insect: Praying Mantis. Penetrate the compelling world of the praying mantis ...

airing: — NOV 03 2005 @ 07:00 PM [ remind me ]

— NOV 10 2005 @ 12:00 PM [ remind me ]

network: Discovery HD Theater

rating: pg

... NOV 03 2005 @ 07:00 PM. NOV 10 2005 @ 12:00 PM. Alien Insect: Praying Mantis. Alien Insect: Praying Mantis. Penetrate the compelling world of the praying mantis ...

airing: — NOV 03 2005 @ 07:00 PM [ remind me ]

— NOV 10 2005 @ 12:00 PM [ remind me ]

I am uploading it now. It should be ready to download in 2 hours. I will post again with the link.

Edit* Actually, sorry guys... will have to wait a bit longer. It won't be until late tonight. Upload got screwed halfway through! Ugh! I should have it done tonight though.

Was watching it last night, the sound effects of the slopping when eating etc, still gets on my nerves... :lol:

Was watching it last night, the sound effects of the slopping when eating etc, still gets on my nerves... :lol:
lol i just finished watching, they must have an awsome microphone to get the slurping and crunching of its mouth! Amazing video

everyone who has an error, right click and save target. if you have bad internet connection it may take a while to download

Hi,

I've downloaded it but says theres an error. it plays but there's no sound :x took 2 hours aswell lol.

But cheers any ways, Cameron.

think some people needed to download 'divx' or at least the divx codec to make the sound work last time.

www.divx.com

Latest posts