Awsome Mantis Video

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My parents actually recoarded the last half hour of it for me whenit was on the other night, and I personally thought it was hilarious how they had happy, innocent music for the bird/mouse, and "dangerous!!" type music for the mantis. ^_^ Like in a cartoon of sorts.

I remember seeing that show a while back. Unfortunately, the second time I saw it (not too long ago), I did not have a tape ready in time :( . It was an awesome show!

I have watched this thing about 4 times now,I keep showing it to freinds and got my 7 year old son to watch it.I converted it to dvd format through Nero Express and now watch it on my TV.This hobby of ours isn't overally popular and i have shown it to a few freinds.It still amazes me how little intrest people have in insects or even nature in general.Of course I am 29 years old and have found that most people I meet are idiots or perfect robotic sheep just follow the pack.Not all mind you,just a good deal to many :)

I agree i am the only one i know that has any interest in nature of al lmy friends

Oh well, thier lose

I am 29 years old and have found that most people I meet are idiots or perfect robotic sheep just follow the pack.Not all mind you,just a good deal to many :)
That is so very very true......

I'm 30, and I try to get others interested in bugs, at least a little bit...I find mantids very facinating, and I think it's sad how becoming an adult and "growing up" = removing your brain, and becoming a lifeless cog in a cubicle. when nature = your lawn, and bugs are merely little things you have to spray with chemicals because they kill your lawn. :roll:

I get criticized when I buy my little neices and nephews "bug jugs" or teach them how to catch )and release) lightening bugs.

whatever. This world is large enough that we can have our little quirks.

I'm glad I found this place, and even though I'm mantid-less right now, I will probably continue to have them in the future.

Hello All,

Allenator, do you think I can get a copy of the VCD or disk? I would love to trade it for a mantis, would you like to trade?

thanks

Fco T

PS I try to see the video and I could not open it, seems like the link is not good anymore.

Do any of you guys have a different link?

PS I try to see the video and I could not open it, seems like the link is not good anymore.Do any of you guys have a different link?
Hmmm, Seems like it IS gone. I'll see what I can do about sticking it in a spot that you can grab it.. gimme a day or so. ;)

Hey guys from the other thread, this is the post about the vid. Unfortunatly the video isn't there anymore :oops:

I have 2MB broadband so it should take me an hour or so if it's a good server... but my NEW!!! gf has 54 MB so i'll get her to dl it hopefully :) - sounds good though

Latest posts