Bugatorium

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugatorium happenings! I know I have been ignoring this post lately, I bad girl! Here is newest layout for blue bottle pupae, they will now be sent in these cute little bags....

MVC-720F-1.jpg

tee hee, reminds me of the movie, The out of towners, the old black and white version, where he kept saying to his wife "Guinn, can u verify that?" :tt2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lawls those decorative cute bags for fly pupae. Is that so us mantis folk can fool our non insect housemates into thinking we are buying something innocent like potpourri when really it is fly pupae? :tt2:

The new bags for the house fly pupae came in today too, the smaller ones in the back left are for small orders and the others for regular orders!

Such a joy to behold the inside of me bug fridge now! Very pretty!

MVC-723F-1.jpg

Rebecca!!!! The male popa u sent me is such a slow eater!!! How am I supposed to fill him up and get him to adulthood within a few days??? :p JK not something u can control lol

I use the small aquariums which I will try to pic for you tomorrow, but beware Fuzzy is coming early this week as Friday Daddy has to leave to early so we switched days on watching him this week, so I can only work around his naps! but the aquariums had lights in them and this brings the temp up to about 90F. I have replaced the acrylic tops that protect the light from water with screen so all the heat goes down inside and also use a cloth on top if things are really cold.

You should see him blow bubbles out his mouth! haha, funny boy! He can clap his hands and daddy taught him how to grab his feet and slid them like sandpaper across each other. You know whats funny though, is when u sing to a baby and it stops sucking its bottle and its eyes get real big and it just listens to you! :wub:

My baby cousin will grab my finger and try to stick it in his mouth. Its really adorable. You got to love em

Also oldest cousin (4 yrs) will cry and yell and throw a fit when he falls but my middle cousin (1 1/2) will laugh at herself when she falls.

All of the anger goes to the first born!

My oldest cousin also wants you to be everywhere with him. Even in the bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little babies are the best, especially when the wiggle their rumps and jump from finger to finger... oh wait you were talking about human babies. :stuart: