Bugatorium

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the updates and Kat, you just can't suffer enough, can you?
laugh.gif

Lot going on in Bugatorium today and this week! I am tired and tired of making containers! Had the B. medinca's hatch today along with a tendora species, lobata and some lineola along with creos, ants, chinese, miomantis, double sheild, sheild, violin, ghost, grass, boxers, camelomantis, long neck, bud and I don't remember what else
laugh.gif
. I have babies wall to wall and starting to stack on top of each other. Spring has sprung in the Bugatorium! Gosh I love these things
laugh.gif

Those are cool. It is funny, yesterday I was in Big Lots with my dad and he was looking at some of those tent things. They had little bug decorations on them, but they were nearly the same. My dad said, "You could get some of these for those bugs that you keep." I was all like, "Nah, they don't have bottoms" But now I might change my mind about that, If I decide to try breeding. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a good thing the no bottom, one male when done, slipped outside for a smoke
laugh.gif
, and two others got ate and one was just standing by and a couple others wernt done! They are the food tents, I love em, and it is a light green, but thanks! My colors are green and pink! Pink and Green!
laugh.gif

Those are pretty cool. Good use for them too. What are they supposed to be?

Those are pretty cool. Good use for them too. What are they supposed to be?
I think they are food tents, you put them over plates of food and they keep bugs and flies off. "Edit" Oops, Hibiscusmile already posted that previously at 11:52am.

Last edited by a moderator: