Bugsincyberspace.com (Peter Clausen) (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning orchid received from Peter, as well as feeders & supplies. Couldn't ask for any better. Will be definitely ordering from him again!

Always a pleasure to do business here, supplies & live insects are all perfect transactions & all arrive safe, in tact & well packaged. Thank you 

Received 10 or so mantids from Peter thus far and countless feeder/supply orders. Always a pleasure and one of the NICEST people I've ever met. X3!!

Placed my first order with Peter a few days ago and I am extremely pleased. The Dead Leaf mantis is a beautiful specimen. Specimen is very healthy and alert and began eating melanogasters as soon as I upacked him. A++  :)

Thanks @Peter Clausen!

Got a free mantis habitat (for becoming a forum supporter), as well as a nice little scorpion. Communication was very good, shipping was fast, and I got everything alive, healthy, and in very good shape. Definitely will order from Peter again!

Ordered a giant african mantis and some housefly pupae, and am very pleased with the service! Would order from Peter again!

Bob

I have bought a number of things from Peter books, feeders, cockroaches, and mantises. They ships promptly when weather allows. He answers emails quickly with questions and concerns not all sellers are that helpful! They are well packed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started buying/trading with Peter back in the 1990s and I just made another trade with him last month.  Super as always!  Peter is super nice and super knowledgeable!   He is a top notch person with top notch animals.  Have no fear buying or trading with Peter!  😊

Latest posts