Bugsincyberspace.com (Peter Clausen) (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ordered from Peter before and have nothing but good to say( I actually even wrote a review about bugsincyberspace.com for one of assignment at school where we had to write a review of something.) I ordered I believe almost 25 darkling from Peter and 2 hissers( one G. portentosa nymph and one G. oblongonota nymph). I have been happy with those bugs except for a few of the darklings which died after I received them of some kind of weird thing were their antennas would brake in half and then they would die a couple days later. It was not Peters fault that they died but he still happily replaced them when I let him know of their deaths and even threw in 2 freebies. All of my now 15 darkling are living happily in their desert tank.
smile.png
My now adult male( ordered as a sub-sub adult nymph) Gromphadorhina oblongonota has been my all time favorite pet since I got him back in August, and my Grompadorhina portentosa nymph that I received in January has since molted into what I believe is an adult male( He is a male, just not sure if he's adult yet). All in all I recommend him to anyone in search of great insects at a good price!
smile.png

I just had another great transaction with Peter!
I ordered the cockroach composite blend substrate, a copy of the American Cockroach Society Publication #1, some tiny Egyptian sand roach nymphs, some question mark nymphs for my little brother, some dwarf purple isopods and springtails to serve as the clean up crew in my E.lixa colony. Everything came packed great and in perfect condition, and he even included extras, thanks Peter!
smile.png
My cute little Egyptians are set up in their container with the substrate as are my little brother's question marks, and the clean up crew is already on the job running around on the substrate of my E.lixa colony! Also the publication is very interesting.
All in all, amazing communication, packing, and healthy insects, I will definitely be ordering from Peter again!
smile.png

I have purchased 4 mantids and 2 roaches from Peter, as well as several complete mantis enclosure kits. All the animals from Peter have done fantastically, and I've found the enclosures perfect for nymphs. I will be making more purchases in the future, he has a nice variety of insects and great customer service!

I purchased one Giant Asian Mantis, a complete habitat kit, and a mesh cube. My mantis is amazing, and I'm so thankful I purchased the habitat kit. The fruit flies were ready to go and the container they came in is a perfect size.  My mantis is of course the most adorable, smartest mantis to every walk the earth, although I may be bias.  Thank you Peter. 

Ordered 2 Giant Asian Mantises from this seller. Both arrived alive and well. Would recommend this seller. 

Nothing but beautiful, healthy animals immaculately packaged and shipped out quickly. I always know that I am getting the best insects and customer service with Peter.

New to ordering mantids online and new to the forum, but not new to mantid keeping. Saw that Peter had excellent reviews so I placed an order for a malaysian dead leaf nymph. Came in perfect condition and nicely packed! Honestly, I have ordered numerous exotic reptiles and amphibians online in my day but this takes the cake by far for the BEST packing job of a live animal I've ever seen! Oh and the mantis that arrived already ate the same day and even molted! Definitely looking forward to doing business with Bugs in Cyberspace at some point in the future! 

Great site to order from! I've ordered a few times now and I've never had a problem, great packaging and a confirmation email as well as an email giving me the tracking number, it was here that I got my very first mantids form the internet. Very happy, highly recommend.

Posted just now · Report post

I ordered some small Gyna centurio nymphs, some small Polyphaga aegyptiaca nymphs, a couple young Princisia vanwaerebecki and a pair of Eleodes tribulus(no extra charge for sexing). My weather was below freezing this time, I forfeited the LAG and asked Peter to ship anyway. I chose to do this since I knew that his packing was top notch and roaches were extremely hardy little inverts. Well, I received the package earlier today and.........Peter delivered again!!! :D  Not a single DOA, with freebies included, and almost a gallon freezer bag's worth of free, dead leaves! Additionally, he insulated my box with Styrofoam(something he doesn't usually do) to keep the inverts warm during this extra chilly weather. I've just got to say that I personally think this guy has the absolute best packing of any seller in the hobby!

Yet another awesome experience, you can truly never go wrong with Peter! :D

Another great order from Peter! I just got my new creobroter pictipennis nymphs and they look well fed and very active. Really happy! Thank you!

Ordered my first mantis from him, a Spiny Flower! The thing was packed amazingly as everyone has said and arrived alive and healthy despite the sudden snowfall we got!

he/she just ate two fruit flies! So cool!

Orderd 3 mantis kits, and one hierodula venosa nymph! Nymph arrived safely and promptly ate two fruit flies. Will definitely buy from again!

After the passing of my venosa, I purchased a hierodula majuscula nymph from Peter. Used priority shipping, and the mantis arrived fine and healthy! 

Purchased my first exotics from Peter, 3 dead leaf. Great packaging; all were happy and healthy. Unfortunately, 2 died from mismolts. I emailed Peter about what may have gone wrong and he suggested low humidity as I had them in small net pop up cages. Thanks for your help Peter. Anyway, so far the lone survivor is now in it's deli cup. His 2nd mold was successful. Would definitely purchase from him again. Reasonable prices and shipping. :rolleyes:

Another awesome transaction. Boxception every time, haha. I chose priorty and the nymphs arrived plump and extremely hyper ?. I highly recommend Peter. 

Received my order for an Orchid mantis fast and safe as always with Bugsincyberspace!

Love doing business with them, Peter always goes beyond the call of duty!

Definitely recommend and I know I'll do business with them again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet another A+ transaction with Peter. Ordered a few mantids of one species and he threw in a freebie. Not only that but excellent packaging and very kind and speedy communication! Will definitely remain a loyal customer to bugs in cyberspace :)  

Peter is top notch.

I've ordered several mantises from him as well as flies, cups and cages. Super helpful and super efficient. Best there is. Thank you!!!

Ordered some P. Aeruginosa from Peter and they all came alive, happy, and ready to hunt! I even bred the as adults and wouldn't you like to know that because of him, I have an entire stock of baby Madagascan marbled mantids! Prices are reasonable, shipping is fast, and you can't really complain about anything when you order from this guy!

Latest posts