Bugsincyberspace.com (Peter Clausen) (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again Peter delivers - all 7 mantises arrived in perfect condition and are now happily exploring their new homes!

Thanks for another good transaction Peter! The mantises and roaches were very healthy upon arrival. It's really nice to have such a real-deal supplier right in my area! :)

I have never ordered anything live that had to be shipped before, but Peter is the BEST!! I was tracking my little guy (twig mantis) throughout the shipping process; and was getting a bit concerned due to the hot weather we were having, and USPS being slower than I would have liked.

My twig mantis arrived today, healthy, and just fine. I gave him some water, and he is eating his 2nd fly already; so the shipping process was not detrimental to him.

I would recommend Peter to anyone who really wants to have their own special mantis.

THANK YOU Peter!!

Thanks for the bugs Peter!

Paid for four and received one free! Although one molted in shipment and might be a gonner but it happens! To be expected with these fragile little guys.

Will order again!

Lots of great people to buy mantids from on this forum. B)

Thank you!

Received my second order from Peter today and I must say I am very impressed!

It is clear Peter will go the extra mile to be sure you are a happy camper.

He offered to send me replacement mantises from the molt during shipment from the last order but I declined, offered my thanks and appreciation, then told him to apply it to the next order if he wanted.

This order, there is four more mantis nymphs than I paid for. Two extra Chinese and a pair of teeny tiny shields!

The gongys you told me would be a little hammered from the community look perfect to me as well. Not a scratch on them!

Many thanks Peter. You're a good guy. You did not have to give me so many extra nymphs in return for a mismolt that is bound to happen during shipment eventually for me but you did. I appreciate it very much! Thank you! :)

Received a sweet mantis calender from Peter yesterday or the day before in the mail.

Thanks very much! Will definitely get some use from this and dig the pictures.

Waaaay nicer than my free ace hardware calender! :lol:

Now I have mantis pinups. :devil2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my L4 female Chinese from Peter

great transaction and superb packaging

Thanks Peter

Roy

I needed a Texicorn male, and Peter had one for me. Unfortunately my female died. I did receive the mantis today, and I must say everything went well. Peter is a nice guy and communication was great, too bad my gal died, so Peter, he's on his way back to you!

I ordered a book off the website for a reference book, and it came promptly and was a great price also! This was my first interaction with them and It was perfect! Thanks Peter!

I bought Praying Mantids Keeping Aliens and I am quite happy that I did. The book was shipped out on the date Peter said he would and it arrived in no time at all. It is in excellent condition and I would not hesitate to purchase from him again. Thank you so much! :-D

I was very pleased. I ordered in January and he sent 3 nice variety mantids as described and threw in an extra. THey are all still well and he answered my newbie questions quickly. Thank you! PS the adult popa female is still alicve!

I'm new to mantids, and Peter was very helpful. He took time to answer many questions before I placed my order with him, and then was there for follow up afterward. He sent an extra because they were quite small. I lost one, but the other has now molted a second time since I got it from Peter, and he's eating gleefully.

I am definitely pleased with the experience, and appreciate Peter's assistance!

Stu

I purchased a velvet ant from Peter a while back. He was very informative and a pleasure to deal with. She was packaged extremely well, even the Postal Service's best efforts failed to damage her. She's a charming little bugger that just oozes personality. If you're thinking about trying out non predator invertebrates I'd recommend picking up one of Peter's velvet ants before they're all gone! Thanks a bunch Peter.

Two pages worth of happy folks have written about how well Peter packs his stuff and how great it is.Well I'm here to say that I sent him money and didn't get anything.

I expect to have nymphs hatching soon, and as a friend mentioned, they are very small, so although I've managed without them in the past, I sent off some money to BagsinCyberpace last night for a cuppla orders of springtails. By this morning, I had remembered that these nymphs do well on wild mels, which are smaller than the mutants, so ordered 10G of pupae but didn't want to cancel Pete's order. Then I got an Email from Peter comparing the sizes of both types of springtails with mels and suggesting that except for ground mantids, they are not a very good feeding choice (he's right, of course). In effect, he was discouraging a deal, for my benefit, that had already been paid for. I cancelled the order and asked for the money to be put on my account.

So here's to Peter and those like him on this forum, who make doing business here such a pleasure!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts