Bugsincyberspace.com (Peter Clausen) (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some beautiful Spiny flower mantis from Peter the other day.. Great comunication.. answered all my questions.. everything was packed great and arrived so fast!

Thanks for everything..

You can't go wrong with this guy! Not only the cheapest place to buy, but I've also never had a problem. Each critter I'd ever bought from him made it to me alive and well. Perfectly healthy. Packaging is safe as can be. I've bought millipedes, fruit flies, mantids, tarantulas, heating pads. It's my favorite place to buy inverts.

Ordered my Spiny Flower Mantis Sunday. I had to ask him about my location, and VERY hot weather... He usually reply's almost IMMEDIATELY... I live in Amarillo Texas, and the weather this week has been pretty hot (Above 90 Degrees, Fahrenheit). Peter, and me had some concerns because Amarillo (Where I live) is a place where even with Express/Overnight shipping it takes 2 days just to get into My city(So this put Peter in an awkward situation with his LOA Guarantee terms). We talked about the shipping terms, but I eventually ordered my mantis, and after that, it took 3 Days to get to my house. That was okay,because my Mantis arrived EXTREMELY healthy, and was ready to just get out, and explore his new terrarium. (I also named him "Jumanji" after Robin Williams movie,and his recent death)

Ordered so many mantises from him! all came in great shape. Bugsincyberspace.com is my favorite place to shop for insects! :)

Purchased 4 ghosts and 6 red spot assassins from Peter. All came in perfect shape. Would definitely buy from him again! Not much more to say, great guy and great offerings! A++

Peter is the best, what can I say? He did a trade with me, even though I didn't have much to trade. He didn't need what I'd traded, but did it just becaus he's a kind and generous person. Shipping/packing was phenominal as always! The nymph arrived in great condition! Couldn't be more pleased!

Order some large feeder roaches off Peter. Again, he surprised me with his multilayered box packing :)

Good news is everything went smooth as always with awesome packing/ heating/ and communication. Package included many sizes of both genders, I had originally bought this package of feeders as a " Xmas gift" to Echo.

Bad news is sadly she passed away a day before the package arrived.

Bought 9 mantids and 5 millipedes from Peter about 2 weeks ago one of the mantids died. Peter refunded the loss right away. He answered all my questions very quickly and was great to work with. Thanks for the great online experience.

Should've written a review earlier.Fast, responds to emails. My hydei were almost depleted and I needed them urgently, and peter responded quickly and shipped within 2 days saving all my mantids (many were bought from his site where he included extras). 10/10

Just received 6 dead leaf mantis and 4 banded flower mantis from Peter and once again everything came in tip top shape and was in great condition. Peter also answers all my questions and he is very good at communication. Very highly recommended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter I will definitely order from you again. The sphodromantis came welll packaged and was doing well. Upon arrival it ate three ffs. Thanks Peter!

Ordered a baby ghost and a baby orchid! Ghost was perfectly a male for me (I needed one for my female once they grow up) and the Orchid is active and likes to chase her prey. Very well packaged, will order from again.

Just ordered from Peter. 1 Budwing mantis, small fly culture some deli cups. He responded promptly, shipped the next day, and my Mantis arrived alive and alert. Nabbed a fruit fly the second a threw a few in the deli cup with him. Thank you Peter!!!

My Vonones ornata showed up (2 more than I payed for!) along with a culture of Armadillidium nasatum, the special Peach colored ones from Orin! Yay!!!

As always, great communication and quick shipping. Thanks Peter!

Ordered a unicorn mantis, so tiny. It came packaged so considerately and the mantis was very healthy. Thank you Peter, you're the best!

Carol A

I've purchased from here twice. Both the orchid and painted wing I've received from here arrived alive, active and hungry. Also have bought some feeders/supplies from here. Orders are sent out very quickly and the packaging has been awesome both times. Highly recommend and would buy from here again, thanks!

I have had two transactions with Peter and intend to be a long time customer. My packages were shipped out quickly, perfectly packaged, and arrived in excellent condition. I have three beautiful orchid mantises from Peter and they are all thriving. Peter is incredibly responsive by email and has given me great informational resources and provided valuable advice and feedback. BugsinCyberspace has my highest recommendation.

Thank you, Peter,

All the fruit fly cultures arrived this morning on time. I just have to say your D. melanogaster are much bigger than what is at PetCo! And the Hydei are beautiful! The nymphs attacked them immediately.

Thank you for accommodating me since I live just a few hours away. Bugsincyberspace will remain in my favorites.

I just made a purchase of x3 orders of Bb pupae and some coconut fiber substrate. As always the packaged was shipped out and came in perfectly containing my order and even threw in extra flies. (Crowley loves them!)

Its always a pleasure doing business with peter. :)

My best friend LAME surprised me by making me a Forum Supporter! And so I was sent stuff from Peter. Perfect set up for a young nymph! Coconut fiber, a deli cup with drawer liner glued to the top and a fake plant inside, plus a zip lock bag filled with coconut fiber and some fruit flies (culture included) which are breeding and doing well! Thanks Peter for the stuff, and thanks LAME for making me a Forum Supporter!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts