Bugsincyberspace.com (Peter Clausen) (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugs in Cyberspace is and excellent source for healthy and interesting mantids. I have ordered twice and the insects arrived quickly and in perfect shape. Thanks Peter - we will definitely be ordering again!

I've bought many a thing from Peter and I was always very happy with the outcome, from Bugs to books he is a great guy to deal with!

Bought a budwing from Peter, which came today neatly packed and the little guy (budwing) was adorably small :p Seems to be in great health, and Peter gave me a ton of info to help foster my new addiction. Thanks Peter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchased a few things from Peter, most of which can't be found anywhere else. They all arrived quickly and were packaged extremely well. Peter and Orin even threw in a few extras!

I had a great experience purchasing some mantises from Peter! My only "complaint" (not really) is that he should have packed some more flies for the trip. These little babies are very healthy, feisty, and HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY!

Great job Peter!

IMG_0098a.jpg

I just received my second order from Peter, and just as the last time, am more than pleased. I was ordering a "Clean-up Crew" (isopods & springtails) as well as jungle micropods to work as decomposers and keep my tarantula enclosures clean and healthy. While looking through his site at all the different insects the mantis's caught my eye. I ordered one, and he threw in another as a freebie.

He was super-helpful, answering many questions about what kinds of set-ups I needed. I'd never cared for any type of Mantis, nor the micropods before. I was particularly worried about my iso/micropods because I want them to start reproducing before I add them to my tanks. Thanks to Peter, their homes were already correctly prepared. All I had to do was put my bugs inside. :)

Everything was packed perfectly, all of the animals arrived warm and lively (in January), he answered emails very quickly, and he even threw in a freebie. I will definitely buy from him again and highly recommend him.

Also, there is so much COOL STUFF on his site!

Just received a new mantis from Peter (B. Mendica.) It arrived perfectly. I was a little worried because when it arrived it was sitting perfectly still and wouldn't move no matter what; luckily, adding a small fruit fly was the only thing needed to get it out of that state. The new mantis is doing well so far and Peter was great about answering my emails and things. Thank you so much!

Purchased three L3 Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii from Peter a while ago, and it turns out two of them are male and one is female, and they're now L5 and eating voraciously. Peter packages his shipments well and was very good about answering my questions. I'd definitely recommend buying from him.

Just received new mantises from Peter today ( Shield mantis, and Devil Flower mantis). They are very well packaged. Super fast shipping. Quickly response to my email. Two new little mantises are so beautiful, and healthy :clap: . I will definitely make more orders from him and highly recommend him to everyone.

As if you needed another testamentary as to the quality of stuff from Peter, I ordered 4 Creobroter pictipennis and a hydei culture and everything arrived in great shape - with an added bonus. Thanks, Peter!

I am satisfied with my order of two ghosts from Peter. Awesome prices and they came happy and dancing! The only weird thing is that I'm sure I chose express mail, which is more expensive, but priority mail was instead used. The reason behind this is I live pretty close, I'm sure, so I didn't need express. However it's my fault on that part...the money can't be put back on because the card I used is a one timer. From now on, I will use priority! Thanks for the great ghosts Peter!

Peter shipped me three nymphs this week. Great communication and fast shipping. Interesting packaging. I might try his packing method for shipping ooths in the future. Thanks Peter!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a few ghosts and some roach nymphs from Peter last week and i have to say his reputation is well deserved. He shipped quickly, packing was impeccable, bugs all healthy, and great customer service! A+

It's obvious that Peter has been doing this for some time. My end of our trade was delivered today. The bugs were superbly packaged...VERY secure and well insulated. Peter also included a most generous over count. I'm one happy camper. Thanks Peter!

Received a couple packages from Peter. Well packed and all was good. Recommended.

Latest posts