Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeatzee

Reaction score
So who has pre-ordered it? Only 5 more days until its out ^_^

I dont know about you guys but it looks to be an amazing game.

I'm not buying it due to Infinity Ward ignoring the PC community completely.

Pre-ordered and ready to play haha.
Whats your gamer tag?

I heard about that, that sucks pretty badly. <_<

Im not too happy about them regulating party chat also :angry:

Now I can't talk to friends on the other team even if they are in party chat, *AND* apparently I cannot talk to friends in my party who are playing a different game/on the dashboard. How gay is that?

Hey, my GT is Lemmiwinks Ownz haha.

I'm so psyched dude, it's gonna be BA, have you seen the multiplayer trailer? When I saw the graphics my jaw dropped.

Getting it the minute it comes out hopefully :p

Getting it for the xbox 360, my gamertags Gordon 3man uk

Getting it the minute it comes out hopefully :p

Getting it for the xbox 360, my gamertags Gordon 3man uk

After watching the "explosive" trailer over and over, I'm kind of disappointed to be playing in D.C., in my opinion it seems as if it will take away the feel of the first game. However, I'll just have to wait til Tuesday. :p

I think that that is because you live in CA where nobody cheats. In the rest of the country everybody tell their friends where the enemy is on private chat, and that is why it has been disabled. Actually, I haven't seen a lot of excitement about it on the boards. maybe I read 5the wrong ones! :D

It worked out perfectly for me.... no school Tuesday or Wednesday :lol:
Lucky, it's leaning towards a "nein" for me. Disappointing. I'm still allowed to pick it up on midnight :D . So I'll be up all night, and doze off at school :p .

Last edited by a moderator:
What i hate is that its coming out tonight over here, and tomorrow ALL of my friends take the same course, the same course where they get Tuesday off >_<

Latest posts