Coronavirus: Thoughts?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t say it wasn’t your choice. Covid seriously affects some people for the rest of their lives. It can be serious and what scares me about it is it’s evolving. 

I highly doubt anyone without being tested would out of the blue be labeled as positive. There is no reason for it to happen.
Oh but it does. 2 nurses, my aunt's coworkers were in line to be tested. They had already given their contact info and were waiting to be tested. The line was long so they gave up and went home. They were called the next day and told they were positive. The two ladies replied that they hadn't been tested so it was impossible. 

How did they mess up that bad? Oh well happened to a couple others 

Oh but it does. 2 nurses, my aunt's coworkers were in line to be tested. They had already given their contact info and were waiting to be tested. The line was long so they gave up and went home. They were called the next day and told they were positive. The two ladies replied that they hadn't been tested so it was impossible. 

How did they mess up that bad? Oh well happened to a couple others 
That is what I have been saying, what news networks do you guys watch. lol can't believe there it is in black and white. Just what I needed tonigh.

On another note, my husband of for over 30 years has been in nursing home for 2 mts. not one outbreak there. That's the good news, the bad news, he died this morning and they couldn't even call me like they promised if he got worse. so he died alone.

I watch mainly CNN, the most reliable place to watch.

I'm very sorry for your loss, that sounds terrible. That would be a terrible place to pass, feel better soon :(

I don’t feel like watching a bias news station that’s is focused on republicans only. The people on CNN aren’t all democratic, they are reasonable and smart about this. One of the main news people got COVID and was originally called out for not distancing. He wised up after that. Nobody is perfect. 

Another reason I don’t like trump, he complimented the terrorizing of a Biden & Harris bus in TX. The bus was surrounded by armed people who were slowing down and bumping the bus. Do you want a president who allows and compliments domestic terrorism?

That is what I have been saying, what news networks do you guys watch. lol can't believe there it is in black and white. Just what I needed tonigh.

On another note, my husband of for over 30 years has been in nursing home for 2 mts. not one outbreak there. That's the good news, the bad news, he died this morning and they couldn't even call me like they promised if he got worse. so he died alone.
I am so sorry to hear this! You should file a lawsuit. If more people made a fuss over the outrage this wouldn't be still going on. 

Some Americans are buying this Hook line and sinker..... That's why we are still in the hole and not recovering like other countries have/are.

I don’t feel like watching a bias news station that’s is focused on republicans only. The people on CNN aren’t all democratic, they are reasonable and smart about this. One of the main news people got COVID and was originally called out for not distancing. He wised up after that. Nobody is perfect. 

Another reason I don’t like trump, he complimented the terrorizing of a Biden & Harris bus in TX. The bus was surrounded by armed people who were slowing down and bumping the bus. Do you want a president who allows and compliments domestic terrorism?
Maybe that wasn't right but ABORTION is also wrong and this Biden believes in that. Trump ain't good, Biden ain't good- none of those polititions are. 

America needs to wake up and bring back the Abe Lincolns! 

My best advise to you would be to take a media fast from all newstations. We are being fed lies like the Germans were by Adolf Hitler in WW2 and the hypnotic liars called newscasters and politicians are gaining millions from your (and all other fearful Americans) fear. 

And so... let's enjoy the rest of the plandemic and wait until someone wakes up to America's Doom.....

And so... let's enjoy the rest of the plandemic and wait until someone wakes up to America's Doom.....
And yes, I meant to type "plan"-demic.

It was planned, it is man made. 

COVID has a patent and you cannot patent non man made substances. 

Respitory and OSHA professionals repeatedly warn against the un-effectiveness of masks and the dangers of wearing them for even ten minutes. 

Be wise! Be safe! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not wearing a mask is stupid, and so is that explanation. Abortion is wrong, I agree, but it is up to the mother to make that choice. Mistakes happen, you can’t force someone to have a child over a mistake if they can’t support one. Can I have a reliable source for this man made stuff? I agree, it could likely be man made, but without evidence it is no more than an opinion. Stay safe from a mask? Masks protect others, not yourself. That’s why I wear one. These explanations don’t sound very wise...

EDIT: I highly disagree with Trump, but Biden is much better. I might not agree with him 100%, but no human is perfect. That is what COVID has showed me. It has also showed me people are selfish. Masks protect others. People who don’t wear them are potentially passing it to people and KILLING them.

Don't argue with an idiot because people watching may not be able to tell the difference-

I think I'll have to stop replying to this chat because I can't handle the stupidity of it- it's not solving anything and I have better things to do with my time.

But, I will get the patent information for you-

I have to bow out of this, Biden is an old man with no mind cells left, need I say more. no one who has an opinion will ever look at the other side, so why bother....
I will be praying for you as you deal with the loss of your husband. I am so sorry this obnoxious virus has caused things to turn out this way! The Bible predicts the fall of America and I dare say America's foundation is looking shaky! I pray you will be comforted during this trial and heartbreak 💔

I was thinking the same thing. I’m tired of arguing with people who think the Bible and god will save them. Literally everyone has said we need to wear masks. Wherever you are getting this stuff must be a seriously stupid place ha. You have better things to do with your time? What’s better than a political argument between 2 minors...

I honestly wish this virus had never existed, this has made me angry at people I never wanted to be mad at or even wanted to be friends with :(

Also I would like to make a barrier here to stop talking politics. I have a point of view, so do we all. But this is just an invert server.

If someone has a different point of view, then that's ok. Im 99% republican, but there is nothing wrong with someone being a democrat.

If that's there point of view, then that's ok.

I might not agree, but who says we always have to agree. So let's try to keep out of politics if we are not able to come to a peaceful conclusion.

Latest posts