Frey/October_mav

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frey wrote me last night asking and checking to see if his parcel to me arrived. I relayed that it hadn't yet, and mentioned I was up with heartburn in the middle of the night. He told me to go back to bed (after taking my heartburn medicine) and get some sleep. :p :D I think he's legit. That's just the feeling I get from him. So I am considering him trustworthy unless he proves otherwise. :)

Let's remember not to judge everyone the same just by where they come from. I can see where worry would start if there are similarities between IP address or something (between a known scammer and a new person). But I think people should be given the benefit of the doubt. Incedentally, that is also one key feature of US law.... innocent until proven guilty.

We were all new here once. Remember when you were new and nobody knew you? I'm glad the first few people who bought or traded from me didn't castigate and wonder about me like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's remember not to judge everyone the same just by where they come from.
Damn right, I'm from Poland and I'm the real mastah blastah :lol:

Now I m only thinking about one case - what You want Kruszakus from me ? I has told You Who I am and You know me from terrarium.com.pl - nickname Bury .
Whoa! Frey - you just said that you are Bury, and now you back away from it? What the buck?

BTW - I don't want no Kruszakus from you, whatever that means.

Please eneyone! Lower your pitch forks and torches! Lets be sure it is a whitch, or warlock before stoneing it to death! (sorry, don't know if your a he or a she?) :rolleyes:

Ok. I did receive my E. fasciata ooth, some nymphs were hatching while I was opening the package and now I have 3 E.fasciata nymphs. I keep the ooth warm in hope that more will hatch over the weekend and if not, 3 satisfy me just as well.

you can ban a specific isp of a specific user is what I am meaning without banning the entire isp block or whatever

I dont know guys...

Octobor_mav send me ' ambivia undata ' aswell - but packed in some kind of airless tube and only 2 - 3 alive ones instead of 20. While this was not the deal.

Jarek: Maybe he send you an empty ooth and 3 nymphs so it looks as if it hatched. Saves money aye?

This dude talks exactly the same like rhaya. And now he tries to speak differently in this thread - as if he speaks badly english. While in the pm's he speaks perfectly english and everything is 'good' and 'fine' and everything seems perfect.

Blegh.

you can ban a specific isp of a specific user is what I am meaning without banning the entire isp block or whatever
You mean IP not ISP and you can but as I said there are ways around it.

I just find it weird, that he publicly said to be Bury from tcp.com, and when I asked him to prove it, he switched to being Bury's friend's second friend type of BS...

I bought an Empusa ooth from Frey on Sunday August 23, 2009. He promise to send the ooth on Monday. I am waiting for the ooth to arrive. One thing i am skeptical about..... instead of sending me a fresh ooth...he sent an ooth to USA that will hatch in 2-3 days.(Frey Wrote)

Dont worry, it should be fine smile.gif

I have add a ooth to the wall of the box and I have add a same melanogaster . If mantis will hatch they can eat and shouldnt die.

Inform me whenn You will get package.

It is number of track :

RR 232236462PL

Regards !

---The tracking number was given without providing information on what kinda of postal service he is using.---
I took the liberty of running that number by USPS tracking and got:

Label/Receipt Number: RR23 2236 462P L

Service(s): Registered Mail™

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

So it looks as though he mailed it at least. B)

I dont know guys...Jarek: Maybe he send you an empty ooth and 3 nymphs so it looks as if it hatched. Saves money aye?
may as well be the case, I opened the package and there were 3 nymphs and one was hanging of the ooth dead like it died in the middle of hatching, the nymphs seemed fresh to me so I assumed they hatched shortly before arriving.

When you look at the situation you could imagine houndreds of scenarios an old scammer could come up with, like making few honest deals just to get some good feedback and lure greater number of people into the trap - anybody thought of that? I want to believe that frey isn't a scammer but it' too early for me to have an opinion, I jut gave feedback o the deal i made with him.

I'm awaiting some Empusa nymphs which Justyna (Frey) sent on monday. It's now saturday, 6 days from Poland to the U.K???

These are part of a trade for some B. mendica and D. dessicata nymphs, I'm awaiting the nymphs from Frey before I send my nymphs out.

I do have some concerns as Justyna was the name october_mav used, I was also going to do a trade with october_mav but luckily the nymphs wern't sent out before it became clear he/she was a scammer, although I do know someone who lost a fair few G. gongylode nymphs in a trade with this member.

Pm styles between the 2 members are near enough identical and always include promises of gifts.

I hope I do recieve the nymphs and that the similarities between the two members are just coincidence!!!!

What the heck do you mean Justyna? He introduced himself as Kamil! October_mav introduced herself as Justyna!

This is getting more and more riddiculous.

BTW - I just found that October_mav sells Empusa nymphs in Poland. So, this guy is from the same town, sells the same stuff, gives narrowing bullcrap stories about being Bury, then about being Bury's friend's second friend, and now turns out to be a girl named Justyna? What the buck?

I am planning to trade the empusa female from frey, and I will only send my pair to him when she arrives. I believe him though.

My conversation with him through PM:

Frey please be quick, I'm getting impatient. I will be waiting for your female to arrive before I send out my pair.my address: address**

I will be waiting...

cheers

Jonjoe
Hi Jonjoe,

Now I want to wait before all orders from me will arrive to people who has made orders .

You need to wait cause I dont want to be like a scammer. After this problem I will send to You Empusa female.
well, he seems trustworthy...

Hi

When I did business with Rahya, he told me that I have to ship the stuff to his girlfriend because he will be in holiday. I forgot the name of the girl, I am not 100% sure, but I think I remember that the girlfriends name was "Justina"... Unfortuanately I did not keep the shipping information, so maybe my memory is wrong. But I guess I remember that Rhayas (deleted scammer) girlfriend is Justina, so they are all the same group. I guess EntamoAK is also one of this group, as he says he can ship L1 Gongylus worldwide and never gave me an anwer on my question about how he can ship L1 larvae worldwide.

regards

this would be a case I think even Sherlock Holmes would prob be pulling his hair out trying to solve!

My English is not good enough too explain all but is one case to explain.

I have never said I m Kamil Bury,

Kruszakus has ask me who I m cause he hes never heard about me. I told him I m represting a culture of mr. I. Piotrowski , until me , that culture in the internet pages has been represtentive by Bury from tcp.pl

Can everyone wait when only same more person will get orders from me ? This is really hard to explain cause anybody has been cheat but everyone think I have do something bad , but what ?

If somebady need documents - evidence of sending package - it is no problem, I can send that !

Please, only wait .

I have never said I m Kamil Bury.
Yeah? Then what will you call this?

I has told You Who I am and You know me from terrarium.com.pl - nickname Bury.
To me it looks like you're saying that you are Bury.

The bottom line is - you are from the same town as Rhaya/October_mav, you got no credentials, and you can't seem to get you strory straight. It is just fair that we assume that you are full of rot.

Either he is lying or he has some personality issues and either way it still smells foul!

Latest posts