Gongylus gongylodes

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's no problem to link direct to the link Tier..

press "all sizes" above the pic, and then use the url given under the picture

Yes, that is the correct url... but you need to use the
rte-image-button.png
button...

Beatiful Idolomorpha... But, do not post Idolomorpha pictures in my Gongylus thread :) Make a new one on Idolomorpha ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but it was just for mantida. Won't post another. Or should I delete it here?

Thank you again for your big support!

tier

Man, I must say that you are a splendid photographer! Awesome pictures!

I have a question - just how many of them you are currently keeping?

I only got two - haven't got to counting segments yet, but I'm hoping. Will get more of these in the spring - when it's safe to send

From whom were these bought from? I have my eyes on this species for a long time, but I haven't heard about anything else but failure with breening them on my own turf - so no Gongylus from my homies...

Hi

Your post No. 67 is showing (a) famale larvae for sure. Both pictures are females, so let's hope both pictures are showing the same, one animal?!?!

Regards,

tier

edit: Yes. Now I can see it is the same picture/ the same animal. This one is a female! Take pictures of the other one next time :)

Hi

A very few of mine:

Larvae-Mix, medium-old

2185147649_d324a1d7ef_o.jpg

males, subsub-sub

2185147529_549c058067_o.jpg

females, subsub-sub

2185147325_fa43fa9c8d_o.jpg

regards, tier

PS: I won't sell none of them, please DO NOT ASK!!!

dude..can u sale me some?lol..im joking..hey i see u house these together..u do this all the way to adult?

dude..can u sale me some?lol..im joking..hey i see u house these together..u do this all the way to adult?
Yes, I keep them together all time, but seperate the males from the females. And I seperate very youg larvae from very old larvae.

regards

Hi

Because I have enough space :)

It makes it easier to control them growing ;-)

regards

Right... now another issue - people were complaining about ooth fertility. I mean, all of the females were after mating - so they were fertile, but the number of nymphs delivered from the ooths was like hitting a big number at a lottery - sometimes dwenty, sometimes two, sometimes none... have you encountered a similar problem?

Latest posts