How old is everyone here? etc etc

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well suppose ill give ya'll some info on me.

am 20, a student studying A level Law Psychology and sociology.

I als workpart time for the wal*mart family (ASDA) as a non food trader.

keep mantids (too many to list) phasmids (too many to list) and tropical fish (can't be bothered listing) :roll:

am studying to become a barrister.... keep mantids etcto keep me from boredom.

Lee

I'm 21 i work as an accounts clerk at a small accountancy practice, i go to college twice a week doing my technician AAT accounts after which i will be doing a major accountants qualification

I have 1 Mantid (spod the sphrod) but i intend to make my collection grow very soon

me:25

have:

few mantis

few tarantulas

few snakes

few cherry shrimps

few fish

one (a dog that is)

am a graduate students in applied math, work as an operations research analyst...

gotta go study for a midterm for tomorrow, YAY...

Chen

Im 20, Currently studying Philosophy & Literature at Uni and I have 4 praying mantids at the moment, two of which are nymph Dead leaf :)

i am 45, i have a 5, 7, and 8 yearold. i found 2 kinds of mantis in our back yard 2 years ago, and have been keeping them since. the mantids are a good educational path for my kids. as well as way cool. my wife is from the Philippines, last time we were there we found a mantis and it was much larger than what we see here. we have chinese, little green with orange dots ( i've found 3 names for them?), giant asian, giant indian, stick, Creobroter Elongata, B. Mendica. we also found a katydid in the front yard, she is now laying eggs. they look cool, but do not seem to make good pets. and last we have a big cat named Bruce.

I am going to be 34 after this Christmas. I am from Malaysia. My wife is from Hong Kong and hate bugs...bummer!! Thank god my 9-yr old son loves bugs and is the one that inspired me to start keeping bugs again.

Latest posts