How to breed house flies: need help!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice just to give them to someone and some how exchange when I decided to he t back in it. I may end up just telling them all I cant give them up and keep them. But we will see. Pray about it!
I have been praying!

- MantisGirl13

That is good.

I sold 2 ghosts. $24 plus overnight shipping. 
That must be hard. Having to sell the creatures friends that you worked to raise. I wouldn't go as far as saying a mother losing her children, but still. Mantids actually bond with their owners, especially if they get handled a lot. I bet they will be just as sad as you are... I would definitely buy some from you, but I just bought nine mantids that are coming and my parents don't want me buying anymore for the next couple weeks. I can totally understand non-supportive parents. My tarantula and scorpion obsession? Never even had a chance. First time I asked my parents if I could buy a few mantids I was expecting a "Sure, just one" but they supsrisingly ADORE my mantids. Sigh, if only your parents could see that mantids aren't just bugs. 

I HOPE YOU CAN STILL KEEP MANTIDS

I will keep you in my prayers. 🙏

Me too. I think he'd let me but he hates to see money go down the drain. I mean us kids cost him money but he doesnt just sell us off! Why would I sell my "babies" off? I had to get rid of my chickens to because "they didnt make any money" and "they were a loss" so thats how I got my dog because "we can breed her and make money off pups"... Btw those are actual quotes... Ha ha😂

Last edited by a moderator:
He said it would be a very good idea to downsize. I definitely would do much better in the summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too. I think he'd let me but he hates to see money go down the drain. I mean us kids cost him money but he doesnt just sell us off! Why would I sell my "babies" off? I had to get rid of my chickens to because "they didnt make any money" and "they were a loss" so thats how I got my dog because "we can breed her and make money off pups"... Btw those are actual quotes... Ha ha😂
Lol 😂

I am going to downsize. If someone wants them I am gonna sell. It is a lot harder to travel with 12 mantids so I can see practically in downsizing. Maybe I will just keep my male and female ghost left and leave it at that. Thanks everybody!

Also BTW, I am not going to be very active on the forum starting now and as soon as some sell and such. I will be gone a lot and won't have time to be on here. The ones I keep I will post periodically about but that may be all. 

Thanks for all the help and prayers!