HOW'S THE WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was fast, lol! Sorry 😞

Well, Orchids are worth the wait, and at least you have Spinys and Ghosts to occupy your time 😊
And rhombos, M. caffras, and my gem Noël. I want other sp. as well though. 

Those violins look great. Panthers look great. It's just the Canada thing that makes this difficult.

Wish more folk just put em the damned box, like my guy does. 🤨

I am sorry you can't get the nymphs! I wish I could do something to get you more mantids, but it is not completely legal to ship live insects over the border, so most people don't take the risk. I have shipped ooths successfully to Canada, but I am afraid the shipping time is too long for live mantids.

- MantisGirl13

I have shipped ooths successfully to Canada, but I am afraid the shipping time is too long for live mantids.
Ooths are good too! Just sayin'. Especially Gongyls. 😉

And I always procure nymphs via priority courier. No USPS / Canada Post for this guy. All my bugs are in-hand within 24 hours.

Ooths are good too! Just sayin'. Especially Gongyls. 😉

And I always procure nymphs via priority courier. No USPS / Canada Post for this guy. All my bugs are in-hand within 24 hours.
Maybe I can send you a gongy ooth if I ever get mine to lay!!! 

- MantisGirl13

Well... we got over 10" of snow on this storm. Snow is done for now, and the sun is out.

Amazon Prime delivered... never misses a beat. Let's hope FedEx gets it right too.

🤔

This snow fell in much less than a days period. Like 15/16 hours or so. On and off.

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2019/01/29/toronto-record-breaking-snowfall/

20190129_032014.jpg

20190129_031810.jpg

We have some snow here too, but not enough to cover the ground!

- MatisGirl13

We are getting snow as I type and its snowing cats, dogs, rats, mantids, and frogs!! That basically means alot. 

We have the same -30 windchill coming our way too....yikes!

Ya, cold here too! The heater is staying on in my room all day for sure! 

- MantisGirl13

We had -5 and wind chill was colder like -15 or more (perdicted -30 but I'm not sure how cold it actually got) shortly after I posted snow, it stopped so we have maybe 2 inches...more perdicted tho.