Katnapper - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently purchased 2 ghost nymphs from Becky.

In short, I asked if she would be able to give me x amount of females and x amount of males, and she complied to my shock as I know how much effort it can take sexing all of them. After checking she came to the conclusion that there were only two females when I was buying for atleast 3 females as I had an overstock of males..... so after changing my mind several times on how many nymphs I wanted (she was very patient with me) two little buggers were shipped to me at an extremely fair price. Both the female and male looked very healthy and active, and were packed expertly. Also to my surprise I got a bunch of little budwings!

Packing: 10/10

Price: 9/10 (only because it wasn't free :lol: )

Communication: 11/10

I think she has set a new benchmark for breaders if you ask me ^_^

It has been a real pleasure and I hope to do business with her again soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some mantids from her today, only two died (tried to shed) out of 15 or so. She sent extras, so I still got as many as I should. :) She also sent me some Chinese ooths that I will need for my science experiment. Shipping was fast also. B)

the texas unicorn i bought off katnapper hatched 22 nymphs today :)

thanks!

great breeder.

edit: the extra ooth that katnapper sent me hatched out 30. i was losing hope for it so it was a big shock haha :)

Yep, pretty much just re-stating the obvious - she's top-notch. Pricing, packing, shipping, communication, and quality are all superb. I ordered 3 Chinese ooths, and she gave me 2 extra ones for free. All 5 of them hatched, and I ended up with so many bugs that I had to give some away to my girlfriend, who is now also obsessed with sitting and staring at the bug tank. We call it Bug TV. :lol:

got a h.membranacea ooth and she even threw in 6 p.agrionia nymphs free nymphs were healthy and ooth hatched 3 days later. will buy again ;)

I made an exchange with Katt and got four nicely packeaged female shields and giant Asians from her today in perfect condition. These can be the most difficult mantids to ship because of their size. Thanx, Katt.

Received a mantis and an ooth from Katnapper. Both arrived safe and sound. Quick service and great packaging. Will do business with her in the future.

Got two nypmhs, a sub-adult, and an adult Chinese Mantis. All arrived great! She even threw in a few extras! :D Will definitely buy from again!

just wanted to say I am pleased with the packaging and the way she shipped my chinese mantids i got from her and despite one of them with a mis molt she gave me one extra and its a pleasure doing business with her in deed!

I got a few male budwing today fom Becky. They came packed great as always. Hours later one of them is mating my Female as we speak. >=) Good price too!! Thanks

I just received my fruit fly cultures VERY fast. I made a wanted add 2 days ago and I have them today. :D I was in a pinch becasue I had no fruit flies for my Schizocephala, bicornis, but they are now feasting like kings/queens. She also sent an extra culture. :D

I just received my parcel from Katnapper today. Inside, to my surprise, I did not find the 5 budwings I ordered. I received 7! :D Katnapper also had the initiative to give me a mini D. melanogaster culture for free and might I add this thing has like 100+ flies!!! I'd just like to say thanks Kat, and I will be happy to order anything off of you.

Btw, communication was great, and although I think I annoyed Katnapper a bit I just want to say thanks for putting up with me :p . Oh, and the packaging was like first class for the nymphs :p

Becky donated a bunch of old ooths and a grass mantis for bugfest. This is much appreciated and of course everything arrived well packed and each ooth was tagged. Thanks!

I orderd P. wahlbergii ooth and a P. Paradoxa ooth from becky which was shipped out on the 18th of aug. Sadly the postal people delayed or something and it is now sept 5th and it arrived.. As i opened the box i found tons of hatched out dead nymphs of P. wahlbergii =( about 50 or so.. 1 survivor but im not sure if he will make it or not.. The P.Paradoxa ooths im still hoping they didnt dry out over such a long transportation and im keeping them under high humidity right now. But yea Becky is an AWESOME breeder and it was not her fault. I will be defenitely buying more ooths from her again.. hopefully it doesnt take a million years for me to receieve the parcel next time... =S

She is quick to reply back to emails and is very very nice and fun person to talk to even in emails where i cant hear her tone. She always seems upbeat and positive. Oh yea forgot to mention she threw in a little something extra =p thanks.. hopefully they still hatch keeping my fingers crssed =s

Wanted to give a good feedback in advance as katnapper had caught for me some female chinese mantids to make up for a small mistake of sending me a male instead of a female and I really appreciate what she is doing for me and I respect that and can say its a pleasure doing business with her and anyone else and its nice to know there is people like her looking out for new hobbyists out there like me!

got some nymphs from becky great packing communication was great and even gave me 3 more budwings thanks!! :) will do business agian.

Latest posts