Katnapper - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some females from Kat as she promised to get me some nice fat ones and well she did a wonderful job sending these to me and added a male in for good measure and its always a pleasure to work with her!

Just got my chinese(s) from Katnapper. Might I just say...WOW. They are huge!?! Did you put them on steroids lol?!? Anyway, just wanted to say great great great packaging, all the mantids were alive, and she even threw in an extra female! Great stuff!

A+++

Definitely will buy from again!

I just recived package from Becky. Well packing as always! Ooths look fine and thanks for an extra GSEFM ooth! And one more thing - I've got Becky's packages always in real fast delivery! Overseas in 6 days !

I can say that I will make some trades with Becky in the future ! She is a great breeder, great seller, very plesant and friendly person !

Hi,

Traded some ooths with Becky, she´s really friendly and ooths looks really good. Package was also very well.

Hope to trade some more times with her.

regards Marius

Just recieved some ootheca from Becky in a Trade, fantastic looking ooth's packaged with great care and attention and very prompt shipping, hope to deal with Becky again...BRILLIANT!!!!

I would highly recommend Katnapper. She is a real pro. Healthy mantids, also shipped and packed well. Great communication. Oh, and the extras. Thanks Becky.

+ 1 for becky!!! She is by far one of the best breeders around. As mentioned in a previous post one of the ooths took 18 days before to reach here and one of the ooths hatched out and they all died... I even suggest that i send back all the dead nymphs back to her in a vile as proof, but she said it was ok. Becky being the awesome breeder she is replaced it for me, all i had to do was pay for the shipping. Now just not even a week after the replacement ooths arrived one hatched out!!

Thanks becky! youre the best will be purchasing more ooths frm you forsure!

yeah she does good work and just got another female today and she is another beauty and took to crickets right away did her stalking and dug right into the food and this mantis is another gorgeous specimen though she has lost the tip of one of her raptorial arms just like one of my europeans but that does not stop her from doing what she was designed to do and thats eat those bad bugs and make ooths so her next generation will keep the goals alive!

I got two very nice adult Brunner's from Katt, today. These are really delicate mantids, and you'd think that they would injure themselves just from walking, but both were absolutely fine. She also tossed in a cupla free ooths. Way to go, Katt, and thanx! BTW. I got these by Priority, mailed on Monday. I picked up the package from the P.O. at 1000 today, which is earlier than I would get an Express delivery if it were mailed on Monday and came to my street addy.

I ordered a chinese ooth from Becky and it came in days and she even sent me an extra for free. There was great communication and she answered all of my questions. She is a great person and I can't wait to come back for some more.

Thanks again Becky!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!...Rebecca they came so fast hahaprobly because you chased him haha :p But this is my first perchase from [Katnapper] and it was very pleasant i cant believe how fast it came like if i paid express shipping and on top of her giving me a ooth for a great price she gave me a couple of asian nymphs too and the packaging was great also i have to say...What a nice person and i am defentily gonna be doing more bussiness with her thx Katnapper =]

Update got 20 nypmhs hatched from the ooth i bought from her and couldnt be happier =]

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up a package of cockroaches from Katt today, and much to surprise they were all alive and well -- I actually opened the box outside because I didn't want to stink up my apt with dead roaches.

Katt now wraps things in cute colored wrappers now so that half blind folks like me are less likely to throw out her extras. The roach pots were wrapped in pink!

The reason for my surprise was the fact that she had mailed the package from Bloomington, IL on Mon, 100509 and today was the 14th. Katt always uses Click 'N Ship which doesn't tell you much on Priority, but after a first message that it had been picked up in Bloomington, the tracking service said that my USPS-generated number did not exist. However, from Wednesday until Saturday, I checked my PO box with no result (they leave a card in your box if you get a parcel). I tried calling USPS on Saturday, but they were already closed and I also discovered that the automated number checking site was now officially "temporarily out of service." I called USPS again on Monday (they were open despite the holiday), and when I got through to a real person she told me that she could not check the number because the computer was down (!)

By last night the service was up again but still without any knowledge of my package. I called the USPS number today and this time the machine lady refused to put me in contact with a live operator. I tried the old trick of hitting "1" over and over without effect and finally had to resort to the duck method. If an automated service lets you give verbal answers, answer "quack" to every question she asks until she (it) finally gives up and transfers you to a live person. Live person told me that the package was waiting to be picked up at the PO, and when I went down and presented the 'non-existent" number they found it right away. I told the guy that they had not left a slip in my box and he said, "Oh."

One of the reasons that Katt's roaches survived so well, aside from the good packaging, is that she put them in deli cups with a lot of leaf mold in them. It obviously works very well. Thanx, Katt!

Morals: All's well that ends well, and don't mess with folks from Chicago.

Let's just say, I got a heck of a lot more then I paid for...and a heck of a lot more then I can handle ;) .

Included 2 heat packs and every little goober arrived fine.

Recommend and will purchase from again.

katnapper has got to be the best mantis seller ever. i am new to the hobby and cant imagine having found anyone to have gotten me off to a better start or treated me better. 7 pristene orchid nymphs (the 5 agreed plus two extra) all for less than the price of one shipped individual from elsewhere. katnapper rocks THANK YOU SO MUCH

purchased some shields from kat and she gave me 2 extra ones and they all look good and always a pleasure doing business with her!

**Update** Got another batch of shields from kat and 2 of the five may not make it but the entire purchase was a wonderful experience and will do more business with her in the near future!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have receive a few beautiful ootheca. The package was perfect and the price also.

Hello ALl,

I received my two orders from Kat and I could not be any happier.

Great price,great mantis, great packing over all excellent person to deal with.

thanks

francisco

Latest posts