Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 798Hi everyone...fairly new poster here, but I've been on a little while. Hopefully I can get these pics to work. One is of just me and one is of me and my youngest son, Harry. I have three older children too, but one was taking the picture and two were off probably playing the Wii.

Notice my mantis tattoo...I've had this a few years.

Rebecca

View attachment 797
Very nice to "see" you, Rebecca/Becky (whichever... right?!!) :D

View attachment 798Hi everyone...fairly new poster here, but I've been on a little while. Hopefully I can get these pics to work. One is of just me and one is of me and my youngest son, Harry. I have three older children too, but one was taking the picture and two were off probably playing the Wii.

Notice my mantis tattoo...I've had this a few years.

Rebecca

View attachment 797
Nice pix. Can we see a clearer one of the tattoo? :D

You are right...I'll answer to either Rebecca or Becky!

Sure...somewhere I have a better picture saved of the tattoo. I'll try to find it.

Mantis tattoo?! I'd like to see a closer pic of that too =0

what kind of lid do you have on that enclosure becky? Just curious, I have yet to get my first mantis - but I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to keep it in as it gets larger.

mantistattoo.jpgOkay...here it is. It is pretty basic. This is my first and only tattoo, so I didn't go for anything too elaborate. Pardon my freckles...I have lots of them and this is a close-up picture!

As for the lid, that picture was taken a while back, so that mantis has moved into another enclosure. But then, it was just the lid that came with it with some extra tulle-like material glued to the top.

Rebecca

Okay...here it is. It is pretty basic. This is my first and only tattoo, so I didn't go for anything too elaborate. Pardon my freckles...I have lots of them and this is a close-up picture!
I like your tat, Rebecca! :)

I've got one too... just one, but it's a substantial one, lol. It's a "belt" (goes all the way around my waist and down my hips on each side) of cats, hehe. I apologize as I know you can't see much of it or see it very well... but this is the only pic I can find showing it. And it's also over 10 years old. I had just found out I was pregnant (not showing yet) and was showing it to a relative at a family camp out. But after my son was born, neither me or my tattoo has been the same ever since! :blink: Darn kids!!! :angry: :p And nobody better ask me to take new, recent pics of it... I'm still waiting to get back down to my original size first! :rolleyes: :(

FamilyCampout.jpg

love it! you look good ;)
I agree...I love it! And I know all about that "never been the same" thing. I have 4 children. Thankfully my mantis is on my shoulder so it wasn't affected.

By the way, I just realized my son has his mantis shirt on in that picture. You can see it above the words on his shirt!

Rebecca

Hi everyone ! nice to see you all in real life :p

Here's my photos:

Me and the Italian Alps - I hitchhiked form Poland to French Pireneyes througt Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, and France :) - I'm 18 on this photo.

Look at this! You can find 3 person which I'm sure you know from TV :p Brad Pitt (from 7 years in Tibet), Leonardo di Caprio and Robin Williams :D

biggest size just click it->

I'm almost at the end of Saint James Way (Camino de Santiago)

Bieszczady's mountains - The South East of Poland

Me and my Girlfriend Evelin - sunset at Baltic Sea

just me

[SIZE=14pt]wow Kat now where dose that tat go :D I knew a girl who had a sunflower on her tummy but after she had a kid it truned into a "wilting dassy as she said" so your can't be al that bad be glad its not yellow Kat.[/SIZE]

Leviatan wow what a trip good thing you had friends along with you.

wow I guess I better jump on this bandwagon :lol:

I most likely have insane hair, but it's my job so I kinda have to.

hairssm-1.jpg

and sometimes I wear ridiculously huge glasses

mugshot.jpg

and I believe that I'm all out of recent self portraits, so here's a me looking sinister by someone else

* perhaps it would help if I posted that like I meant to, haha whoa it's late

IMGP0011-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a semi decent photo whilst in Corfu, heres my fugly mug squinting in the intense sunlight over some prime mantis habitat.

3881336654_5b9ca7da17_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow I guess I better jump on this bandwagon :lol: I most likely have insane hair, but it's my job so I kinda have to.

hairssm-1.jpg

and sometimes I wear ridiculously huge glasses

mugshot.jpg

and I believe that I'm all out of recent self portraits, so here's a me looking sinister by someone else

* perhaps it would help if I posted that like I meant to, haha whoa it's late

IMGP0011-1.jpg
OMG. Beautiful. You are the goddess of mantids. Amazing. Let me play bass for you.

Latest posts