Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]hey there pics of my wife my daughter and oh ya me the odd ball.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]I think it is funny that we went to the black canyon and the shirt I put on that day read it ha ha, the pic was taken after we got back from the hike back, oh ya I had found a large native female mantids there I did keep her.[/SIZE]

They are all cool pix Ark Blue, but the one I like best is of you with your sleeping daughter. That's the only time they behave, isn't it? :D
[SIZE=14pt]Ya she was out of it, we where @ Disneyland @ the blue bayou, she a daddys girl, and loves all of our bugs, reps and, birds.[/SIZE]

IMG_2869.jpg
I'm in uniform here. B)

I'm in something called Royal Rangers, its just like Boy Scouts, just that more Bible is involved.

IMG_5028.jpg

This is my project for when I earned my equivalent to an Eagle Scout. It's a 24ft. bridge. :)
Woah!!! You wouldn't believe it!!! I'm in Rangers too!! I'm in expedition and have my GMA!!! Your uniform looks different. Are you in ranger patrol or does it have to do with your outpost? What outpost are you? PM me!

This is just a really great pic! I think that the ballance is great as is, but if you kept just the right half and blew it up, it would make a great old Soviet labor poster. :D

I would like to see how you really look though. Chupacabras are fairly common along the Mexican border and we sometimes see one in the desert. You have cloven hooves, horns and fangs for sucking the blood out of cattle, right?

haha, I dont know how to tell you this, but u have a round piece of metal under your lip!
Haha, yeah I used to have one in my septum aswell.

Hiya, Stone! Nice to see you! :D Hey, post one without the hat for me... I want to see your hair. ;) :p
That might be the only pic of me thats gonna be posted lol. I am the type that doesn't like my pic taken.

Latest posts