Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is me and my Veiled Chameleon

NijiI.jpg

Thanks!

Katnapper/Ming Ming and ABbuggin: Chameleon are awesome creature you should definately get one or two...LOL... !!I am a chameleon addict as well.... here are several picture of my collections!!!! Some of the are just so colorful!!!!

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

Rekka1Year5Months01.jpg

Hey pohchunyee!* Good to see a pic of you! You are a few years younger than my son Dave and look quite a bit like him.

P.S. Is that some kind of lizard thing that you have on yr hand? :D

Oops! Sorry I got your name wrong first time!

Last edited by a moderator:
pohchunyee, those chameleons are amazing!!! And the little one... omg!!! :wub: He's soooooo cute!! Doggoneit!!! Why did you have to post those?!! :angry: I don't need any more pets to take care of.... but you've sparked my interest in them. :( I'll just have to stay away from this thread... or at least this section of this thread in the future! :p

Phil, do you mean me or pohchunyee? You can't see my hands on my pic.
Sorry,for the confusion, revmdn. I usually copy and paste nicknames to get the spelling right (!) but I copied yours instead of pohchunyee's. I corrected the post.

Not sure if I have any sons that look like you, revmdn, but I could have, in England or somewhere. A grand niece just got into S.F., so I can ask her! :p

Phil, Those picture of lizard on my hand are my chameleon collections! Post a pic of your son haha.....might be my long lost brother...LOL

Latest posts