Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm naming my orchid females, Becky 1, Becky 2, Rebecca 1, Rebecca 2... :D

Why Orchids? They are as pretty as the Rebecca/Becky's here <3 :D

Well you already know what I look like, the one in pink in the avatar, other is my sister Mary and here is one of Hubby and me in the Cleveland flats.

Miscfamily0014.jpg

Well you already know what I look like, the one in pink in the avatar, other is my sister Mary and here is one of Hubby and me in the Cleveland flats.
I like that pic, Rebecca! ^_^

Hmmm.... it's so lovey-lovey, a feel-good pic. ;) :) So why am I imagining one of the two of you thinking it would be so funny if you suddenly turned and pushed the other one over that chain and into the water? :eek: :lol:

diane_b_day__playa_046.JPG I think I made it work. This is me in Mexico a few years back. I have more tattoos now. I'll try and post one of the boss next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miscfamily0014.jpg
Awww very sweet. I'd have a few "sunset" kiss pictures but when I dump a girl or get dumped, I always "delete" her... and her pictures. I have one picture of one of my ex's that I took on top of the ferris wheel at Navy Pier in Chicago. I'll have to dig it up one day and show you guys. It won an award :)

n1350004085_30189149_7129383.jpg
So here's the long-awaited pic! I promised that I would not edit Mija's text, BUT:

I am Mija but my real name means "wisdom" and there are many names among Arab women with this meaning. My name for Phillip is based on the Greek cognate for the first part of his name, and our longtime family friendship, Hxxxxx* which means beloved elder relative but is also the name that prostitutes call to prospective Johns -"Hey, Hxxxxx" la! I do not consider it fard to cover the mouth, but I felt very shy when Phillip asked me for a picture. I owed him many favors - now I feel that we are equal again!

I enjoy your forum. I keep mantids and phasmids myself and am reading entomology. There is little literature in Arabic and the English scientific literature is mostly about anatomy and physiology, not ecology or husbandry. Phillip has sent me Orin’s book, and he recently ordered Christian’s book on the Chinese mantis, though it has not arrived yet. Thank you for allowing me to lurk on your forum, and may the Great Mantis Goddess bless you all!

* Our bargain did not include this! Phil.
Wow pretty eyebrows and the bridge of your nose is fantasticc! God, I wonder what your fingers look like!!

Ok, here's some pics:

IMG_5033.jpg

Me working at the museum

IMG_5036.jpg

I'm still working! lol

IMG_2869.jpg

I'm in uniform here. B)

I'm in something called Royal Rangers, its just like Boy Scouts, just that more Bible is involved.

IMG_5028.jpg

This is my project for when I earned my equivalent to an Eagle Scout. It's a 24ft. bridge. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts