Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh, the Black Tooth Grin was the drink XD

Btw, Stairway to Heaven is easy. You should try to learn it again.

I think people have trouble with stairway because they try to play the Fmaj7 (5th chord) higher up on the neck... instead of open.

I can flash myself as well :)

Well, I almost NEED to show someone, since nearly no one in the real world have seen it yet... I have just colored my hair brown and I got it cut in the lenght too. So for the first time in 10 years - I am a brunette. I just think, i'll dye it a bit darker brown, and with a little red tone next time... It almost look too natural now :rolleyes:

sennahs.jpg

It looks nice, Hanne! What is your natural color? How do you like going brunette after being blonde for 10 years? :)
Thank you very much :)

I like it dark. I just thought it would be even darker and more reddish-brown, than it did. So when I get that fixed, I think I'll be satisfied :)

My natural color is actually what you still (for a little while) can see on the "icon" besides my (user-)name. Well, the two locks in front are bleached, but the rest of the hair was in my natural color. Don't know what you call that - medium blond? Surely lighter than dark blond. But that was then... now I am a brunette again :)

So I hope that helps me finding my Prince Charming :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Many new members have joinned since the last post, lets see some new faces :)

Here is my recent pic with the rare corpse flower Lois before she blooms, taken in the Houston Museum of Natural Science.

lois2.jpg

1st and 2nd trip are from my trip to Italy / Greece in March. 3rd one is a Brewery in Colorado and the 4th is Launching model rockets with my brother on top of a landfill. (converted to failed golf course)

This thread caught my attention while I was searching for something else altogether. I thought I should go ahead and share one of myself.

Making a weird face (as usual)

023.jpg

My boyfriend Bryan and I....making a weird face....

BryanandIIntoActionAnniversary1.jpg

And my half sleeve I've talked about a few times. This was when it was new and a little swollen. Turtle, hammerheads, and lion fish

0941.jpg

This thread caught my attention while I was searching for something else altogether. I thought I should go ahead and share one of myself.
Cool tat!

That is a nice tattoo. Whoever did it does excellent work.

Ouch, :blush: is there a way to make it smaller now that I already posted it? My pics always come out huge and my computer skills are lacking. :lol:

Latest posts