Look Ma, no hands

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Careful, I might just sneak into the Bugatorium and steal him away one day when your not looking. :p

Update on little heat! He molted this weekend and really did not do real good, but today he was looking around at the girls above him and ate a cricket, I made the little meat hanger :lol: with a piece of plastic and a toothpick glued to it, both Little heat and the lady Bud, had a roast cricket dinner today off of them. Sometimes U just gotta have take out! :tt2:

MVC-474F.jpg

MVC-478F.jpg

Update on little heat! He molted this weekend and really did not do real good, but today he was looking around at the girls above him and ate a cricket, I made the little meat hanger :lol: with a piece of plastic and a toothpick glued to it, both Little heat and the lady Bud, had a roast cricket dinner today off of them. Sometimes U just gotta have take out! :tt2:

MVC-474F.jpg

MVC-478F.jpg
There truly is a whole other world out there that I knew nothing about!!! I am sitting here just amazed at these little creatures !!

Aw, he's such a curious little sweetie! Chinese are definitely one of my favorites. :) I'm glad to see all these updates. I hope you continue to keep us posted!

Last edited by a moderator:
WEll been feeding Little heat and his friend, lady bud, and could not figure out why he is eating so much, finally deciede to turn him over and look, and he turned into a she! hahahah :lol: with the crinckled wings u really can't see his belly! So thats why she is eating so much, but Look, once an indian name, always an indian name, still little heat! :lol: Gotta be careful though, once his, mean her food is gone from the toothpick, she chews on it....

Don't worry, I do that all the time when naming them young and its hard to tell. Merlin my boy turned out being a girl, but oh well, I always thought Merlin was a very girly name anyways. :p

Look at it this way, it may be even easier for you to breed Heat now that it's a female. It doesn't need the arms to clasp onto females like males do.

I hate to say it but with the way she is always gazing at the other girlies, I don't think she is into stinky old men. :p

Latest posts