Mantisplace new site coming

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, let me practice first:

YOU THINK WE'RE STUPID???! TELL ME!!! Listen, u better give us answers or I'm gonna nail your lying butt to the wall!!! I will make it so u...

:p

JK JK JK lol!!! :) :)

Listen. Rebecca. *Slides plate of brownies closer to her* Were your friends. Its the best for the others if you tell me where you hid the URL... Dont make me make my friend come back here.

U think u r gonna get away with withholding the URL from fellow forum members??? I've just about had it with u getting peeps' hopes up then disappointing them... :p

Again in only being silly with u :)

WorDY! (throws hands up in the air, while flinging innocent mantis into space)! If you guys shine that bright light and withhold water much longer, I am afraid I will have to tell!

you think the lamps suck... wait til you see the heat emitter lol. pleasssssssssssssssse tell!

Sorry, I was hoping you guys would forget for today, I did not get to post it, the people at the server do not speak much english and I can hardly understand them, so am still working on making the shipping work, I don't suppose we have any computer website people on this forum? working on 1 & 1 programs. Granny had an awful day and her eyes hurt from crying so dim the lights and just throw cold icy water on me.

You asked if there are any "computer website people" on the forum, I'm not joking when I say that I am one.

oh, I thought the arrow was pointing to the mantis on your hand, :shifty: going to bed now, gotta get up early and start shipping tomorrow again, can u email me and maybe we can work together? [email protected] . site only needs general items and shipping finished, I think so for someone who knows more about it, maybe you can get it done.

Hah! Zula the mantis might have a tough time writing code or troubleshooting issues but the owner of the hand works with software and websites for a living.

Feel free to holler via PM or e-mail ([email protected]) if your troubles persist, I'd be happy to help if I can.

I Checked also. Business is still open right? Or should I wait for the new site to make a purchase?

Latest posts