MIkael Kuo (Villosa) or Dana Kuo

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
problem is the lawyers would prob want to know why your doing a illegal hobby raising mantids though if you use them to try to get money back!

Phil is right and it's 'no' for many reasons. The two I am talking about work for me. And if you say something like that...you don't know lawyers very well. ;)

All moot anyway. Just got a paypal notification that they awarded in my favor. I hope he still gets the chargeback fee :D .

Parting words to Michael: [SIZE=36pt]Crime doesn't pay[/SIZE].

Greetings all,

Wow, do I wish I had found this forum in July. Kuo scammed me too. I finally cut the ootheca open today to find very clever foam blobs. I set one on fire and of course, got a nice black plastic smoke. I just finished a Paypal fraud claim and will file an internet crimes complaint with the IC3.gov. I am asking the members here for help on this one. If anyone has any information on kuo at all, please send it to me. I am looking for proper name, address, telephone, legal citizen status, school (if he is actually a student). There is a relatively small number of Kuo's in California. The arthropod community is too small to tolerate this vermin.

Latest posts