Music!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, gospel, country, old time rock and roll, classical, some rap,(unckle cracker, butterfly), an the one, (like a fat boy likes cake), very little jazz unless just sax, I like em all I guess!

Hmm, well 2007 was host to some awesome bands who came into the limelight, include Enter Shikari, Calvin Harris, Reverend and the Makers, Hadouken!, The Hoosiers, etc, who are all awesome. Then there is Kanye west, Sum 41, Arctic monkeys and The Rakes, who are pretty good as well.

As for 2008, the best band so far is The Womabts, who I can't wait to see in May :)

im a happy hardcore dj been doing it for 10 years..i listen to all sorts of musis from drum and base to petshop boys..lol.but my real love is old school happy hardcore..

Post some of your favorite bands here, might see some people with he same taste so you could share some music or something :)

Some of my bands I love:

-Arcturus (R.I.P.)

-Borknagar

-Falconer

-Turisas

-Enfiserum

-Mayhem

-Norther

-Antestor

-Winds

-Muse

Most of them are black metal but also some folk/battle metal ;) Except Muse :)

lol I just saw Idolomantis made the same kinda thread >.< Mine is different though! Asking a list of bands you like :p But merge/delete if u want!

Giosan, you forgot the best metalband of them all : Enslaved :)

My bands/artists would be :

Pearl Jam

Neil Young

with others offcourse - be these two are my favs !

Rock, J-rock, techno, instrumental stuff. Fall Out Boy, Billy Joel, Linkin Park, Senses Fail, Breaking Benjamin, UVERworld, DJ Tiesto, Toshiro Masuda, whoever did that song Requiem for a Dream, etc etc. Too much of everything to list.

moving-rocks-1.gif

Linkin Park is fading away... they ran out of creative ideas.

Latest posts