Nikki Mantis Dies

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Reaction score
nikki_obituary.jpg

I'm sure Pawn, and her sisters Checkmate and Knight are welcoming her with open claws. Nothing like having little angel mantises to watch over you.

I'm so sorry to hear that Digger. Nikki was one of my favorites to hear stories about. I would be smiling before even opening your threads, and the smile would only grow as I read about her and your most recent adventures. Nikki will most certainly be missed.

Oh Nikki mantis you are now in the great mantis resort in the sky. Always big fat crickets to eat, and lots and lots of honey. Be sure to check on us mortals from time to time, because we are very sad to see you go :'(

Nikki Mantis has been one of the reasons that this forum is still a good place. Posts about her really brightened my day. I hope she is in a better place now. Though that is hard to imagine because she came from such a wonderful place.

Omg poor girl :(

I hope my first tenoderas and creos r welcoming her up in mantis heaven

We always need some famous mantis here to keep everyone focused on the fact that the mantises r our babiez

I remember katnappers blog on all her mantises, my countless posts on my first creos whom i named, and many new members who kept us updated on their mantises like u have

I wonder whos next? D_hemptress and her ghosts/limbatas (though we all remember elanor)? Lido and his/her owner??

Your mantis lived a good long life and if i were u, i'd save her first few ooths in case any babies do come out so she can live on in her children (perhaps this is why death doesnt phase me, 90% of what i have that dies has reproduced and lives on in their babiez)

In spring u shall be sought out by wild L2 nymphs, guided to your yard by an unknown force to keep the legacy going :)

I will miss her stories too. I hope she and Sticky find each other and become good friends. He will help her find her way to the Rainbow Bridge.

So sorry Digger.

Nikki was a beautiful, and civilized mantis that will be remembered through your posts.

I will choose my black pants and wear all of my insect jewelry to work today in her memory. Even if some of the jewelry pieces clash horribly.

Sincerely,

Adrienne

Thanks everybody. Your thoughts are much appreciated! Yes, Nikki Mantis joins your choir of pets in the land of crickets and honey. She was remarkable given her uniquely warm personality and seeming pleasure with human contact. Skeptics always changed their tune when she walked on their hand and greeted them.

Thanks everybody. Your thoughts are much appreciated! Yes, Nikki Mantis joins your choir of pets in the land of crickets and honey. She was remarkable given her uniquely warm personality and seeming pleasure with human contact. Skeptics always changed their tune when she walked on their hand and greeted them.
Woah woah woah! My mantises up in mantis heaven are NOT eating crickets!! Roaches, flies, bees and butterflies all the way!!!

Latest posts