Parymenopus davisoni

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new L2.

IMAG0247.jpg

IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0249.jpg

Now I see the difference from the Hymenopus at L2, good luck with getting them all to L2, so far so good!

Man they look great! I too would love to get my hands on a trio or 4 at least, and I have coin to drop! Very happy you were sucessful, congrats!!!! PM me if you have any available for sale soon....

Man they look great! I too would love to get my hands on a trio or 4 at least, and I have coin to drop! Very happy you were sucessful, congrats!!!! PM me if you have any available for sale soon....
If things keep up as well as they are? I should have plenty to go around. I have two more ooths incubating, and it would seem my girl is not quite done yet laying more ooths. :)

Update!

After only 7 days a quarter of them have molted to L2. No miss molts as of yet. :) I cant believe how well it's going so far.

ThaT is fantastic news!!! Any other ooths batch yet? And what's your average # per ooth?
Not Yet. Ooth #4 should be hatching in the next week or so. 50 hatched out of this last ooth. Ooth #4 is about the same size. Ooth #5 is much larger than the previous two ooths.

Thanks! About another 40 hatched out. :)
WOW! Truly congrats to you! You are the best of the best Paul. Have fun with em :tt2: (And if you are going to sell you know where my pm box is LOL)